- 08-18-2012, 03:39 PM #1says I defend my thesis on the
20th. Wish me skill!I am:
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- Post Thanks / Like
- Blog Entries
- 60 Post(s)
- 7 Thread(s)
- Rep Power
Kenya: PM Raila Dismisses Miguna As 'Madman'
[The Star]PRIME minister Raila Odinga has described his former advisor Miguna Miguna as "a madman in a market place" who should be ignored. Raila was speaking yesterday at Bondo CDF offices when he toured Bondo-Misori road, which is under construction. The PM said he chosen not to respond to Miguna's claims lest the public thinks they are true.
Home | Classes | eBooks | Forums | Fundraiser
"African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters."
-Jacob Carruthers, "Mdw Ntr"
Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko.
"The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its' political matters or to educate its' members"
- Kikongo proverb
Abibitumi Kasa Founder and Admin
My CV: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/CV.pdf
Tel: +233 (0)302500169
Mob: +233 (0)249195150
Skype: +1 919 926 7097
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Obadele Kambon in forum Abibiwiase Adawurobɔsɛm - North AfrikaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2012, 03:25 PM
- By [aK] Liberation Collective in forum Abibiwiase Adawurobɔsɛm - Afrikans in Asia & the PacificReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2012, 08:51 AM
- By Ajamu in forum Abibiwiase Adawurobɔsɛm - East AfrikaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:27 AM
- By kweku, afro olmec in forum Afrikan Ideological/Philosophical/Psychological SystemsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2009, 05:56 AM
- By aziza in forum Abibiwiase Adawurobɔsɛm - East AfrikaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2007, 08:48 PM