To enroll, please go to
To enroll, please go to http://www.abibitumikasa.com/yoruba.php
then click the red "Add this to my cart" button at the bottom of the page
Yorùbá Alákọ́bẹ̀rẹ̀ fún Bíbánisọ̀rọ̀
Intensive Introductory Conversational Yorùbá
(For Yorùbá ebooks and resources, click Here
(For current class schedule, click Here
Learn Conversational Yorùbá Online In One Month! Classes begin February 28, 2012
(A Brand New Online Course from Abibitumi Kasa)
By the end of the course YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
1. Greet in various contexts and respond to the greetings of others
2. Express likes and dislikes and ask likes and dislikes of others
3. Express what you are doing and what you do and find out what others do and are doing
4. Give your name and ask that of others
5. Mention where you're from and where you live and find out the same info from others
6. Give (or withhold) your real age and find out the age of others
7. Learn a whole host of common phrases and expressions dealing with how to say you're hungry, thirsty, need to use the restroom, etc. AND MORE!!!
What: You are invited to join one month (8 class) sessions of Conversational Yorùbá.
Who: All Afrikan people who are serious about being Afrikan
When: Next class session begins the week of February 28, 2012 (Click here for schedule http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/calendar.php
Tuesdays AND Thursdays Conversational Yorùbá 6:00PM-8:00PM Eastern
How: To access the online member classroom, you must register for the Abibitumi Kasa site at http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/register.php
You'll need to do this if you don't have an account already.
If you already have an account at the site, login at this link: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/login.php
From there click on the link to member classroom on any page at the site at class time or visit the link to the member classroom here directly at http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/chat.php
Also Purchase rare and out-of-print Yorùbá language Resources at Abibitumi Kasa Online Bookstore at Abibitumi Kasa Online Market
How Much: 195 USD for eight ( class Conversational Yorùbá Session; Contact us about cost of advanced individual tutorials or if you require special payment arrangements http://www.abibitumikasa.com/contact.php
Also, ask about our group rates (3-5 people get 10% off per person; 5-7 people get 20% off; 7-10 people get 30% off), per class rates ($25 for the 2 hour class) and individual one-on-one tutorials ($25 per half hour).
Children 13 and younger are FREE when accompanied by a registered parent/guardian!!!
Why: Repatriation, Visit, Interacting with Family, Returning to Your Afrikan Roots and more.