- 04-03-2007, 04:32 PM #1says I defend my thesis on the
20th. Wish me skill!I am:
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- Post Thanks / Like
- Blog Entries
- 60 Post(s)
- 7 Thread(s)
- Rep Power
New Book from Kwasi Konadu! Indigenous Medicine and Knowledge
New Book from Kwasi Konadu!
See pdf for more information on Indigenous Medicine and Knowledge!
Home | Classes | eBooks | Forums | Fundraiser
"African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters."
-Jacob Carruthers, "Mdw Ntr"
Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko.
"The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its' political matters or to educate its' members"
- Kikongo proverb
Abibitumi Kasa Founder and Admin
My CV: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/CV.pdf
Tel: +233 (0)302500169
Mob: +233 (0)249195150
Skype: +1 919 926 7097
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Obadele Kambon in forum Akan (Twi) Language ResourcesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2010, 07:12 PM
- By Obadele Kambon in forum Abibitumi Kasa Current Student Homework and FilesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2009, 10:17 AM
- By Obadele Kambon in forum Abibitumi Kasa Current Student Homework and FilesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2009, 04:22 PM
- By Obadele Kambon in forum Abibitumi Kasa Student/Member Networking CenterReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2009, 09:29 PM
- By Obadele Kambon in forum Contributors to Abibitumi KasaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2008, 09:46 PM