- 09-28-2006, 05:16 PM #1says I defend my thesis on the
20th. Wish me skill!I am:
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- Post Thanks / Like
- Blog Entries
- 60 Post(s)
- 7 Thread(s)
- Rep Power
The Xhosa Virtual Resource Network
Home | Classes | eBooks | Forums | Fundraiser
"African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters."
-Jacob Carruthers, "Mdw Ntr"
Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko.
"The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its' political matters or to educate its' members"
- Kikongo proverb
Abibitumi Kasa Founder and Admin
My CV: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/CV.pdf
Tel: +233 (0)302500169
Mob: +233 (0)249195150
Skype: +1 919 926 7097
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Akua Ma'at in forum Abibitumi Kasa Afrikan Language ResourcesReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2012, 08:20 AM
- By ?errthang in forum Information on Warriors and warrior scholars and warrior healersReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2011, 10:31 AM
- By Dukuzumurenyi in forum Oppression of Afrikans EconomicallyReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2011, 12:24 PM
- By Obadele Kambon in forum Abibitumi Kasa Afrikan Language ResourcesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:29 PM
- By Obadele Kambon in forum Afrikan Spiritual SystemsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2007, 11:13 AM