Thread: I love you in Afrikan Languages
- 09-07-2006, 02:18 AM #31says I defend my thesis on the
20th. Wish me skill!I am:
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- Post Thanks / Like
- Blog Entries
- 60 Post(s)
- 7 Thread(s)
- Rep Power
Re: I love you in Afrikan Languages
Zulu : Mena tanda wena
Home | Classes | eBooks | Forums | Fundraiser
"African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters."
-Jacob Carruthers, "Mdw Ntr"
Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko.
"The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its' political matters or to educate its' members"
- Kikongo proverb
Abibitumi Kasa Founder and Admin
My CV: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/CV.pdf
Tel: +233 (0)302500169
Mob: +233 (0)249195150
Skype: +1 919 926 7097
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Awotunde in forum Open ForumReplies: 45Last Post: Yesterday, 09:45 AM
- By Obadele Kambon in forum Afrikan Spiritual SystemsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2013, 01:38 PM
- By Obadele Kambon in forum Abibitumi Kasa Afrikan Language ResourcesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-28-2009, 03:22 PM
- By Obadele Kambon in forum Afrikan Events and HappeningsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2009, 06:46 PM
- By Obadele Kambon in forum Open ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2008, 01:01 PM