- 07-26-2012, 05:54 PM #1says I defend my thesis on the
20th. Wish me skill!I am:
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- Post Thanks / Like
- Blog Entries
- 60 Post(s)
- 7 Thread(s)
- Rep Power
THE AFRICAN ROOTS OF WAR BY W. E. BURGHARDT DUBOIS
THE AFRICAN ROOTS OF WAR
BY W. E. BURGHARDT DUBOIS
Home | Classes | eBooks | Forums | Fundraiser
"African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters."
-Jacob Carruthers, "Mdw Ntr"
Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko.
"The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its' political matters or to educate its' members"
- Kikongo proverb
Abibitumi Kasa Founder and Admin
My CV: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/CV.pdf
Tel: +233 (0)302500169
Mob: +233 (0)249195150
Skype: +1 919 926 7097
- Post Thanks / Like - 2 Thanks, 0 Likes
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Yaw Asare Aboagye in forum Global Afrikan PresenceReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2012, 10:10 AM
- By Dukuzumurenyi in forum Oppression of Afrikans EconomicallyReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2011, 11:29 AM
- By Yahmeesh in forum Afrikan Military SystemsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:38 AM
- By olufemi_baina_ayo in forum Information on Afrikan Martial ArtsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2007, 08:18 AM
- By Kala in forum Afrikan Healing SystemsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2007, 06:19 PM