Thread: Twitter now on Abibitumi Kasa
- 04-16-2009, 05:58 AM #1says I defend my thesis on the
20th. Wish me skill!I am:
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- Post Thanks / Like
- Blog Entries
- 60 Post(s)
- 7 Thread(s)
- Rep Power
Twitter now on Abibitumi Kasa
This modification adds basic Twitter integration to Abibitumi Kasa forums. Once a user defines their Twitter username & password within their vB Options (User CP -> Edit Options), the Tweet This X links will appear.
Home | Classes | eBooks | Forums | Fundraiser
"African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters."
-Jacob Carruthers, "Mdw Ntr"
Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko.
"The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its' political matters or to educate its' members"
- Kikongo proverb
Abibitumi Kasa Founder and Admin
My CV: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/CV.pdf
Tel: +233 (0)302500169
Mob: +233 (0)249195150
Skype: +1 919 926 7097
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Obadele Kambon in forum Abibitumi Kasa Afrikan Language ResourcesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2012, 06:44 PM
- By Ajamu in forum Afrikan Events and HappeningsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2012, 10:10 PM
- By Ajamu in forum Afrikan Events and HappeningsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2012, 09:19 PM
- By Ajamu in forum Open ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2012, 09:12 PM
- By Obadele Kambon in forum Oppression of Afrikans Technologically/Scientifically/MathematicallyReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2009, 10:32 PM