Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you will need to create an account first.
Donate Now Please do not take [aK] for granted! Contribute NOW! No paypal? Click here! Goal amount for today: 100 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Kemetic
  • Depressed
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Dedicated
  • Peace Out
  • Curious
  • Sankofa
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Afrikantic
  • Da Bomb
  • Questioning
  • Vengeful
  • Loud
  • Ma'atic
  • Led Astray
  • Revolutionary
  • Uneasy
  • Black Love
  • Obibini
  • Dancing
  • Abibitumi Kasa
  • Abibifahodie
  • Hard-working
  • RBG
  • Great!
  • Precise
  • Shocked
  • Protective
  • Persistent
  • Inquisitive
  • Disciplined
  • 2 Fangaz
  • Cautious
  • Oreo
  • Eternal
  • Hoodwinked
  • Well-read
  • Troll
  • Brilliant
  • Genius
  • Pretty
  • Impressive
  • Monumental
  • Flirtatious
  • Explosive
  • Cheeky
  • Cute
  • Sarcastic
  • Joyful
  • Uhuru
  • Jammin'
  • Ecstatic!
  • Peaceful
  • RBG Love
  • Outspoken
  • Womanly
  • On Point
  • B-day
  • Tropical
  • Resist
  • Partying
  • Protest
  • Persevering
  • Hot
  • Confused
  • Scholarly
  • Shocking
  • white
  • Playful
  • Kuumba
  • Queenly
  • Bright
  • Kwanzaa
  • Ujima
  • Umoja
  • Stranded
  • Loving
  • Violent
  • Nguzo Saba
  • Timeless
  • Beautiful
  • Joking
  • Full of BS
  • Outraged
  • Sassy
  • Bamboozled
  • Afrikan
  • Defensive
  • Social
  • Jovial
  • Intelligent
  • Nia
  • Beautiful 2
  • Appreciative
  • Warrior
  • Nerdy
  • Relaxed
  • Surprised
  • Jagunjagun
  • Reborn
  • Unsure
  • Lonely
  • Mad
  • Nubian
  • Humorous
  • Flirtatious 2
  • On Point 2
  • On Lock
  • 5 Stars
  • Amandla
  • Committed
  • Historical
  • Feminine
  • Cleansing
  • Asafo
  • Celebrative
  • Fighter
  • Kidding
  • Handsome
  • Funny
  • Optimistic
  • Furious
  • Paranoid
  • Khepera
  • Outta Here
  • Oppressed
  • Miseducated
  • Rebel
  • Strong
  • Gossipy
  • Dangerous
  • On fire
  • Serious
  • Divine
  • Queenly 2
  • Sleepy
  • Imani
  • Ujamaa
  • Exotic
  • Celebrative 2
  • Courageous
  • Kujichagulia
  • Confident
  • Informative
  • Visionary
  • Courageous 2
  • Helpful
  • User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
      Odimafoɔ (Contributor)
      I am too lazy to set my status.

I am:
      Ma'atic

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
      content here, click the below
      image to support our site.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Nyansasem: A Calendar of Revolutionary Daily Thoughts

Mekyea mo Abibitumi Kasa abusuafoO (I greet you Afrikan Power family members),

I'm currently reading this book and its Blacknificent!!! Its full to overflowing with words of wisdom from our Nananom Nsamanfo, warrior scholars, wise elders, and contemporaries. Nana Mwalimu has the gift of speaking our truth with a clarity that settles the need for any debate.

This book is a blacksolute must have for your personal library and is an excellent tool for Afrikan families to use to teach their children, reinforce their vision and commitment to reAfrikanization, dewhitenization, and nationbuilding and keep Abibifahodie (Afrikan liberation) at the forefront of our minds all day, everyday (right where it should be!).

Below is the Nyansasem reading for today, Osanaa (august) 26:

"When the oppressed, for whatever reason, begin to feel too weak to fight their real enemy, the oppressor himself, they turn upon themselves, squabbling over this or that theory while leaving the oppressor free to do anything he chooses." ~ Nathan Hare

"At the heart of the problem Afrikan people have in empowering ourselves is a lack of trust. So many of us no longer see each other as family. And this, fundamentally, is a problem of trust. We have been conditioned to distrust each other. Breaking trust creates discord, disunity and disrespect, making invasion and destruction easier. Any longstanding, deeply rooted trust lost from a people can only be regained through a protracted, intensive and extensive, nationbuilding effort. And, even though our trust for each other has been only incompletely destroyed and the struggle required to make it and us whole again began with the very first assault against it, nothing less than its complete and total reclamation and resurrection as one of our most powerful and respected traditions must guide the effort behind every move we make to lovingly ReAfrikanize ourselves. Devolping trust must be the force, the dynamic "ulterior motive" behind all our work to help of each other." ~ Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti

Affrim: I do not squabble with Afrikans. I work to build trust among us.

Nyansasem: A Calendar of Revolutionary Daily Thoughts
      "Do not misuse your time while following your heart, for it is offensive to the soul to waste one's time." ~ Ptahhotep

"A man's mind is elevated to the status of the women he associates with." ~ Alexandre Dumas

"If another people rest on your ignorance--and they do--they will educate you into ignorance."- Dr. Amos Wilson

Odimafoɔ (Contributor)

I am:
      Ma'atic

Default Re: Nyansasem: A Calendar of Revolutionary Daily Thoughts

EbO 14 (September 14):

"Throw away the image of the god of the whites who has so often brought down our tears and listen to liberty which speaks in all our hearts." ~ Bookman Dutty

"Warriors have to learn that an intimate awareness of our true talents and the source of our suprahuman power is only accessible through a deep, honest, unconditional, uncompromising spiritual union with the Creator, Deities and our Ancestors....

...an unconquerable Afrikan warriorhood can only be realized when we come to intuitively know that, while spirit is the essence of our lives, european religion is completely wrong for us.

Only with a spiritual connection can we discover the value of the righteous rage we have legitimately inherited from our Ancestors."

Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti

"Do not misuse your time while following your heart, for it is offensive to the soul to waste one's time." ~ Ptahhotep

"A man's mind is elevated to the status of the women he associates with." ~ Alexandre Dumas

"If another people rest on your ignorance--and they do--they will educate you into ignorance."- Dr. Amos Wilson

Odimafoɔ (Contributor)

I am:
      Ma'atic

Warriors should not consciously deceive other Afrikan people.

Lying to oneself about oneself is about the most damning thing that a person can do to his her herself. Yet, lying to those one is sworn to protect and those whose shoulders touch yours is even worse. And, if you will deceive yourself, you will deceive them. And know that not speaking truth (being silen and/or letting lies fly unchecked) is lying.

~ Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti

Odimafoɔ (Contributor)

I am:
      Ma'atic

"Whatever the reason, whatever the source, consistently, historically, Europeans have demonstrated that they understand that they are our enemy. They have committed full genocide against uncountable people, people extinct based on a bloodlust built into some psychotic whim of white superiority.

...They have reduced whole populations to slavery, killing their minds, bodies and spirits in the process. They continue to use humanity for target practice...

That most of us focus on helping Europeans change into something they are not should tell us something about what most of us do not know. The mentally damaged will find ways, even in the light of truth, to excuse the crimes and gain the approval of those they love to fear, even if it means the blatant denial of their birthright and disrespect of their ancestors. If only we had the time to get them to see the error in their ways, their shortsighted vision of the enemy. If only we had the time, but we do not. They will just have to become courageous enough to follow what they see warriors do on their own, or lose their place."

AFFIRM:
      I do not have the time to show those who want to die how to live!

(Ahinime 6 (October 6) post, take from Nyansasem: A Calendar of Revolutionary Daily Thoughts by Mwalimu Baruti)

Odimafoɔ (Contributor)

I am:
      Ma'atic

"It is pathological for blacks to keep attempting to use moral suasion on a people who have no morality where race is the variable." ~ Bobby E. Wright

"Why would we feel the need to go to Yurugu for validation when we know them? What about us and them makes it necessary for us to make them human in order for us to be human? Why is their approval necessary for us to be, and teach our children to be, Afrikan? We do not need the european's approval to properly rear our children and be our Afrikan selves. We do not need their interpretation of reality. We do not need their institutions. We do not need their validation to be Afrikan. We do not need them. We know who they are. We know their politics. We know their political science. We know their compromised ethics. We know their brand of moral immorality. So we need to persuade them of nothing for us to approve of ourselves. They are what they are because that is what they are. The only thing we need to be ourselves is the will and knowing of our Ancestors. With this, the debate over our vision as a people ends. Again, we do not need their validation to be Afrikan. We do, however, need to know how to think critically from our Afrikan center. We do need to be willing to openly embrace struggle within that produces the warrior without. And we definitely need to anticipate victory." ~ Mwalimu Baruti

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information