Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you will need to create an account first.
Donate Now Please do not take [aK] for granted! Contribute NOW! No paypal? Click here! Goal amount for today: 100 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Kemetic
  • Depressed
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Dedicated
  • Peace Out
  • Curious
  • Sankofa
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Afrikantic
  • Da Bomb
  • Questioning
  • Vengeful
  • Loud
  • Ma'atic
  • Led Astray
  • Revolutionary
  • Uneasy
  • Black Love
  • Obibini
  • Dancing
  • Abibitumi Kasa
  • Abibifahodie
  • Hard-working
  • RBG
  • Great!
  • Precise
  • Shocked
  • Protective
  • Persistent
  • Inquisitive
  • Disciplined
  • 2 Fangaz
  • Cautious
  • Oreo
  • Eternal
  • Hoodwinked
  • Well-read
  • Troll
  • Brilliant
  • Genius
  • Pretty
  • Impressive
  • Monumental
  • Flirtatious
  • Explosive
  • Cheeky
  • Cute
  • Sarcastic
  • Joyful
  • Uhuru
  • Jammin'
  • Ecstatic!
  • Peaceful
  • RBG Love
  • Outspoken
  • Womanly
  • On Point
  • B-day
  • Tropical
  • Resist
  • Partying
  • Protest
  • Persevering
  • Hot
  • Confused
  • Scholarly
  • Shocking
  • white
  • Playful
  • Kuumba
  • Queenly
  • Bright
  • Kwanzaa
  • Ujima
  • Umoja
  • Stranded
  • Loving
  • Violent
  • Nguzo Saba
  • Timeless
  • Beautiful
  • Joking
  • Full of BS
  • Outraged
  • Sassy
  • Bamboozled
  • Afrikan
  • Defensive
  • Social
  • Jovial
  • Intelligent
  • Nia
  • Beautiful 2
  • Appreciative
  • Warrior
  • Nerdy
  • Relaxed
  • Surprised
  • Jagunjagun
  • Reborn
  • Unsure
  • Lonely
  • Mad
  • Nubian
  • Humorous
  • Flirtatious 2
  • On Point 2
  • On Lock
  • 5 Stars
  • Amandla
  • Committed
  • Historical
  • Feminine
  • Cleansing
  • Asafo
  • Celebrative
  • Fighter
  • Kidding
  • Handsome
  • Funny
  • Optimistic
  • Furious
  • Paranoid
  • Khepera
  • Outta Here
  • Oppressed
  • Miseducated
  • Rebel
  • Strong
  • Gossipy
  • Dangerous
  • On fire
  • Serious
  • Divine
  • Queenly 2
  • Sleepy
  • Imani
  • Ujamaa
  • Exotic
  • Celebrative 2
  • Courageous
  • Kujichagulia
  • Confident
  • Informative
  • Visionary
  • Courageous 2
  • Helpful
  • User Tag List

    + Reply to Thread
    Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Abibikasa Wura
      Kwaku nantee nnɛ! Kwaku
      walked today! Mo!!!
       
      I am:
      Afrikan
       
      Obadele Kambon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Posts
      52,883
      Blog Entries
      22
      Contribute If you enjoy reading the
      content here, click the below
      image to support our site.

      Rep Power
      15


      Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

      Default The reality of lies: the role of empirical evidence is the establishment, maintenance and expansion of christianity

      The role of empirical evidence is the establishment, maintenance and expansion of christianity in Africa and in Africans



      I assume everyone here is aware that the story of the fictional cartoon character "jesus christ" is the plagiarized story of heru and the various "historical" aspects of the character's life are simply allegories for the movements of the sun. Similarly, religious concepts contained in christianity such as final judgment, commandments, etc are lifted wholesale from various Kemetic spiritial texts, most notably, Prt M Hrw, the book of coming forth by day.

      With that understanding we know that christianity is based on lies (from the garden of eden where some original sin occurred to the coming of fictional christ to save people from their sins).

      In Ghana, with the predominance of christianity, I find that people are less convinced by the easily-debunked foundation of lies and deception that is the theology of the religion as they are hypnotized with the reality that the lies are real not from a logical perspective, but from an empirical perspective. People are convinced that this must be real because those who accept the ill-concocted batch of bald-faced lies prosper financially, socially, etc. This is similar to ameripean doctrines of manifest destiny which basically went like "because I was successful at exterminating you people, it means I must have had a divine mandate to do so."

      It also speaks to the reality that ameripeans reward those who betray truth, their race, their own self-interests, their Ancestors, etc in real and tangible ways. Therefore, no matter how obvious the lies are and no matter how psychologically deleterious worshipping a white man who was created by michaelangelo in the image of our oppressors, people are willing to accept it because of the reality of the empirical evidence. "If I go along with the program I get real and tangible rewards."
      The ill-logic is like "the white man brought this shiny trinket/machine/gadget, so if I pray to this white god, I'll be rewarded with the shiny trash."

      This begs the question of how do Afrikans EMPIRICALLY counter the house of cards composed solely of jokers that is christianity. What tangible rewards can we/our Spiritual forces/our Ancestors offer Afrikan people given our abject lack of physical/economic/military control and power? Essentially the battle for the souls of our people, like most things, comes down to who has the power to reward and/or punish in this realm (and/or the next).

      Discuss.
      Posted via Mobile Device


      Store | Classes | Design | Forums | Testimonials

      "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters."
      -Jacob Carruthers, "Mdw Ntr"

      Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko.
      "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its' political matters or to educate its' members"
      - Kikongo proverb

      Dr. Obadele Kambon [PhD Linguistics - University of Ghana at Legon]
      Abibitumi Kasa Founder and Admin
      My CV: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/CV.pdf
      Email: info@abibitumikasa.com
      Tel: +233 (0)302500169
      Mob: +233 (0)249195150
      Skype: +1 919 926 7097 obadele.kambon
      Website: www.abibitumikasa.com
      Contact: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/sendmessage.php

    2. #2
      asarhondo
      Ɔhohoɔ (Guest)
      I am too lazy to set my status.
       
      I am:
      too lazy to select my mood...
       
      asarhondo's Avatar


      Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

      Default Re: The reality of lies: the role of empirical evidence is the establishment, maintenance and expansion of christianity

      Late last night I set by my desk with the lights off and I tried to imagine African Gods. The best I could do was think of statuestic Black figures with no names with heads raised up and straight backs. I then tried to think about people who I admired, those committed to black sovereignty and self respect. I thought of Shaka Zulu and Fredrick Douglas and then nothing else came to mind except a cartoonish "white" mans face, one wearing a white rob who was surrounded by clouds. The image was sparked by a happenstance glimpse of the "Simpsons" which I had seen earlier while I was flicking through the t.v. The "Simpson" episode was about "God", and lo and behold, "God" was white, even in a cartoon where everyone is yellow.

      I then started to think about this sick image of God embedded within my mind and its re-enforcement by the European media. It was partially due to my upbringing and training to be a Christian. Thus flashbacks of my childhood memories and beliefs are inevitable. Yet I supposedly know, now, that Christianity and Islam are political, as well as metaphysical tools that are used to unite a people and to subdue and lull those they have conquered. Thus, why is it so hard for me to break that bond? To the point which I need to remind myself that "The Catholic Church is a Jewish Freemasonry political movement founded in the Middle Ages (325AD) by Constantine." not Africans .... Yet these images of a white god still infest my mind. Thus a solution to end this white god obsession is to not teach our youth these fables, since they are so hard to extract from ones mind even as we get older.

      On the other hand, why have Black people continued the tradition of teaching and worshiping White, Arab and even Asian gods? The sad answer to the questions is fear. Black people have been trained to be cowards, have raise their children to be cowards, thus, our continuous obsession with White, Arab and even Asian gods. It is for the most part a sign of our great fear to fight and believe in ourselves and our own image. Indeed, if it were for the promise of material goods, I could reluctantly understand, but since so very few receive them, that can not be the case.

      The fear of death, the fear of not eating, the fear of not having a future, are the reasons for the apathy and since so many Blacks having given up on the tangible present, their hopes have been diverted towards an imaginary white heaven (Europe in the sky) that lies after their death; with this in mind one can understand why Christianity has had such a grip on Africa.

      Ever since our disastrous loss of sovereignty thoroughout the planet but especially Africa, it is hard to muster any African to believe in a supreme being that has dark skin and a majestic comportment. We need to replace the white god with a Black. But with whom? Ma'at though sensible is a confusing story plus she does not look from my perspective like a dark black woman. I need to study this a little more, but I am to the point where I believe that I may have to create a supreme being story with a main character that is Blue Black and who holds high standards as to how he/she and us should live on the planet.
      Last edited by asarhondo; 11-23-2011 at 09:26 AM.

    3. #3
      abibifahodie Kuo (Admin)
      working
       
      I am:
      Hard-working
       
      ?errthang's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Age
      47
      Posts
      1,724
      Contribute If you enjoy reading the
      content here, click the below
      image to support our site.

      Rep Power
      15


      Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

      Default Re: The reality of lies: the role of empirical evidence is the establishment, maintenance and expansion of christianity

      Truth should be its' own reward. Why should/would we have to reward people for following truth? If you reward people for doing right, you should be suspect that they are only doing right for the reward and not because it is right.

      Sheeple follow religion because it's easy and it makes them accountable only to the parts of the doctrine(s) that they choose to follow (most christians don't follow all their 10 commandments--which is only a pick and parcel of the principles of Ma'at and catholics believe that confession absolves them of their sins that they commit although they still continue to commit them). It takes strength and courage to do what is righteous and just.

      An argument I use is that krakkaz don't even believe in the god that they've pushed on everyone else. If they truly believed, they would be fearful of that god from all they have done/do throughout time. No one can seriously believe in a god that is all-knowing/all-seeing/all-powerful and continue to steal, kill, and destroy (attributes of the enemy as described in the bible) all of that god's creations.

      And yet, krakkaz want US to forgive and forget (most times citing their lord's prayer--original Aramaic version below doesn't even have the word forgive in it).


      The Prayer To Our Father

      (in the original Aramaic)




      Abwűn

      "Oh Thou, from whom the breath of life comes,




      d'bwaschmâja

      who fills all realms of sound, light and vibration.




      Nethkâdasch schmach

      May Your light be experienced in my utmost holiest.


      Tętę malkuthach.

      Your Heavenly Domain approaches.



      Nehwę tzevjânach aikâna d'bwaschmâja af b'arha.

      Let Your will come true - in the universe (all that vibrates)

      just as on earth (that is material and dense).


      Hawvlân lachma d'sűnkanân jaomâna.

      Give us wisdom (understanding, assistance) for our daily need,


      Waschboklân chaubęn wachtahęn aikâna

      daf chnân schwoken l'chaijabęn.

      detach the fetters of faults that bind us, (karma)

      like we let go the guilt of others.




      Wela tachlân l'nesjuna

      Let us not be lost in superficial things (materialism, common temptations),



      ela patzân min bischa.

      but let us be freed from that what keeps us off from our true purpose.


      Metol dilachie malkutha wahaila wateschbuchta l'ahlâm almîn.

      From You comes the all-working will, the lively strength to act,

      the song that beautifies all and renews itself from age to age.


      Amęn.

      Sealed in trust, faith and truth.

      (I confirm with my entire being)




      -------------------------------------------------





      Proverbs and The Religious Consciousness Of Africans








      By Brother Okeke Onyeka Augustine, SDB

      Among the philosophical questions that could be asked to an African is the question regarding the source of the religious consciousness of Africans before the advent of Christianity? In different parts of Africa the local people's traditional concept of the Divine or the Sacred has different sources. One source is an a posteriori knowledge drawn from divination in nature. Another source is the anthropomorphic attributes of the Sacred as deeply expressed in proverbs. Proverbs in the linguistic world are unique and rich in meaning. It is very different from the logical structures of language or spoken discourse. It is not a rational approach to the Sacred or the Divine but rather intuitive. In the philosophy of religion, considering religious language, we ask how better and more meaningfully can we speak about the Sacred due to the limiting fact of human language.

      Scholars, like John Macquarrie in the book God Talk, present three possible ways of speaking of the Sacred: language of silence, language of paradox and language of analogy. In the African context of religious talk or "God Talk", proverbs can be analyzed as one of the ways of speaking deeply about the Sacred or the Divine. Many proverbs in different African languages serve the purpose of bringing forth the mysterious, incomprehensible and transcendent nature of the Sacred. They do not approach the Sacred in a rational way. An example is the Akan proverb of Ghana OtomfoÉ Nyane a, É nnte ntesuo ngu famm na É de ne tekyere fa bio. It says that the Supreme Being does not spit to the ground and take it back again with his tongue. It is an attribute of the Sacred who ordains forever. Another Akan proverb says birekyihuade a wohu ade nyinaa preko. It means God who sees everywhere and everything at same time. There are proverbs that show the undeniable fact of an existing reality whose knowledge is almost instinctual, for example, the Ashanti proverb of Ghana that says that a child is not taught about God.

      To some African ethnic groups proverbs are not explained but rather they are self-explanatory. Their meaning is straightforward. In fact, proverbs in a nutshell communicate truth. Truth is sometimes bitter and can be corrupted by logical grammatical usage in language. Nevertheless proverbs spare the corruption of truth. Transcendental truth is not left out when talking about Truth.

      One of the philosophical insights about language is its evolutionary development that is difficult to identify in the history of human consciousness. Therefore the use of proverbs in relation to "God Talk" could reflect the traditional religious consciousness of Africans even in their traditional animistic religions.

      Today's challenge is to use African proverbs in the task of inculturation and the development of an African Narrative Theology. This process has been started in books such as Towards an African Narrative Theology (Nairobi: Pauline Publications Africa, 3rd Reprint 2000) by Joseph Healey and Donald Sybertz. See especially the use of African proverbs in Chapter Eight on mission theology that is called "To Be Called Is to Be Sent." In my home language Igbo in Nigeria there is a mission related proverb thatsays onye agabeghi Njem na-eche na ofe nne ya kasi uto. Its translation is He or she who has not traveled thinks his or her mother's soup is the best. It can be used in creating mission awareness, the value of pastoral inculturation and apostolic outreach. Also traveling widens our horizons and helps us to learn the values and riches of other cultures.

      Brother Okeke Onyeka Augustine, SDB
      Don Bosco College of Philosophy and Youth Studies.
      P.O. Box 8895
      Moshi, Tanzania
      E-mail: sdbmoshi@africaonline.co.tz

    4. #4
      abibifahodie Kuo (Admin)
      Mereyɛ adwuma
       
      I am:
      Abibitumi Kasa
       
      Agya Yaw's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Posts
      19,445
      Blog Entries
      6
      Contribute If you enjoy reading the
      content here, click the below
      image to support our site.

      Rep Power
      15


      Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

      Default Re: The reality of lies: the role of empirical evidence is the establishment, maintenance and expansion of christianity

      When I first read this thread I wrote something, almost hit post then deleted it.

      I can only answer this question through personal experience. I was fortunate in that I was not heavily indoctrinated with christian values growing up. Never was I mandated to go to church, never told to pray or had images of that european con game in my house. Of course I saw it eslewhere but not in my home (except t.v.). So when I came into the knowledge of our people it was very easy for me break away. Plus christianity never "worked" for me. The answers to questions I had about "God", "what happens when you die", "why do people call themselves a sinner at birth", "how did Jesus walk on water" seemed like complete B.S. in my youth.

      We need to make knowledge of our history, people and culture as pervasive as christianity. We can't save everybody and there will always be casualties in this war for minds and souls. We counter it by putting forth our agenda and let folks see for themselves.

      Arguing various points and opinions in my experience mostly gets one labelled of some sort of devil or agent of.

    5. #5
      Abibikasa Wura
      Kwaku nantee nnɛ! Kwaku
      walked today! Mo!!!
       
      I am:
      Afrikan
       
      Obadele Kambon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Posts
      52,883
      Blog Entries
      22
      Contribute If you enjoy reading the
      content here, click the below
      image to support our site.

      Rep Power
      15


      Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

      Default Re: The reality of lies: the role of empirical evidence is the establishment, maintenance and expansion of christianity

      Quote Originally Posted by asarhondo View Post
      Late last night I set by my desk with the lights off and I tried to imagine African Gods. The best I could do was think of statuestic Black figures with no names with heads raised up and straight backs. I then tried to think about people who I admired, those committed to black sovereignty and self respect. I thought of Shaka Zulu and Fredrick Douglas and then nothing else came to mind except a cartoonish "white" mans face, one wearing a white rob who was surrounded by clouds. The image was sparked by a happenstance glimpse of the "Simpsons" which I had seen earlier while I was flicking through the t.v. The "Simpson" episode was about "God", and lo and behold, "God" was white, even in a cartoon where everyone is yellow.

      I then started to think about this sick image of God embedded within my mind and its re-enforcement by the European media. It was partially due to my upbringing and training to be a Christian. Thus flashbacks of my childhood memories and beliefs are inevitable. Yet I supposedly know, now, that Christianity and Islam are political, as well as metaphysical tools that are used to unite a people and to subdue and lull those they have conquered. Thus, why is it so hard for me to break that bond? To the point which I need to remind myself that "The Catholic Church is a Jewish Freemasonry political movement founded in the Middle Ages (325AD) by Constantine." not Africans .... Yet these images of a white god still infest my mind. Thus a solution to end this white god obsession is to not teach our youth these fables, since they are so hard to extract from ones mind even as we get older.

      On the other hand, why have Black people continued the tradition of teaching and worshiping White, Arab and even Asian gods? The sad answer to the questions is fear. Black people have been trained to be cowards, have raise their children to be cowards, thus, our continuous obsession with White, Arab and even Asian gods. It is for the most part a sign of our great fear to fight and believe in ourselves and our own image. Indeed, if it were for the promise of material goods, I could reluctantly understand, but since so very few receive them, that can not be the case.

      The fear of death, the fear of not eating, the fear of not having a future, are the reasons for the apathy and since so many Blacks having given up on the tangible present, their hopes have been diverted towards an imaginary white heaven (Europe in the sky) that lies after their death; with this in mind one can understand why Christianity has had such a grip on Africa.

      Ever since our disastrous loss of sovereignty thoroughout the planet but especially Africa, it is hard to muster any African to believe in a supreme being that has dark skin and a majestic comportment. We need to replace the white god with a Black. But with whom? Ma'at though sensible is a confusing story plus she does not look from my perspective like a dark black woman. I need to study this a little more, but I am to the point where I believe that I may have to create a supreme being story with a main character that is Blue Black and who holds high standards as to how he/she and us should live on the planet.
      This is a serious task of dewhitenization. Assassinating God. Who's ready to pull the trigger?


      Store | Classes | Design | Forums | Testimonials

      "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters."
      -Jacob Carruthers, "Mdw Ntr"

      Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko.
      "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its' political matters or to educate its' members"
      - Kikongo proverb

      Dr. Obadele Kambon [PhD Linguistics - University of Ghana at Legon]
      Abibitumi Kasa Founder and Admin
      My CV: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/CV.pdf
      Email: info@abibitumikasa.com
      Tel: +233 (0)302500169
      Mob: +233 (0)249195150
      Skype: +1 919 926 7097 obadele.kambon
      Website: www.abibitumikasa.com
      Contact: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/sendmessage.php

    6. #6
      Abibikasa Wura
      Kwaku nantee nnɛ! Kwaku
      walked today! Mo!!!
       
      I am:
      Afrikan
       
      Obadele Kambon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Posts
      52,883
      Blog Entries
      22
      Contribute If you enjoy reading the
      content here, click the below
      image to support our site.

      Rep Power
      15


      Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

      Default Re: The reality of lies: the role of empirical evidence is the establishment, maintenance and expansion of christianity

      Quote Originally Posted by ?errthang View Post
      Truth should be its' own reward. Why should/would we have to reward people for following truth? If you reward people for doing right, you should be suspect that they are only doing right for the reward and not because it is right.

      Sheeple follow religion because it's easy and it makes them accountable only to the parts of the doctrine(s) that they choose to follow (most christians don't follow all their 10 commandments--which is only a pick and parcel of the principles of Ma'at and catholics believe that confession absolves them of their sins that they commit although they still continue to commit them). It takes strength and courage to do what is righteous and just.

      An argument I use is that krakkaz don't even believe in the god that they've pushed on everyone else. If they truly believed, they would be fearful of that god from all they have done/do throughout time. No one can seriously believe in a god that is all-knowing/all-seeing/all-powerful and continue to steal, kill, and destroy (attributes of the enemy as described in the bible) all of that god's creations.

      And yet, krakkaz want US to forgive and forget (most times citing their lord's prayer--original Aramaic version below doesn't even have the word forgive in it).
      Truth should be its own reward, however, for many food, clothes and shelter plus shiny trash trumps truth. For Africans, particularly on the continent, christianity is only skin-deep. As soon as they stop seeing "results" from following the big eurasian beast in the sky, they'll stop. In the meantime, they see it like as long as I follow this floating caveman I get status, wealth, mates, etc. Truth is not in christianity; it's a pack of hastily cut and pasted lies. but the empirical evidence of what they receive from following it is also a truth they are taking into account. The ability to give these things springs from christianity as a political tool of gangsters who used it as a weapon to subjugate. For many, that's also a truth on par with manifest destiny: like if it wasn't effective/correct/right to follow, they wouldn't have "won". Thus, when they're defeated completely at some point in the future, that takes away the empirical evidence. The challenge is for those who have been infected to the bone who the more they are defeated, the more they'll cling to it.


      Store | Classes | Design | Forums | Testimonials

      "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters."
      -Jacob Carruthers, "Mdw Ntr"

      Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko.
      "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its' political matters or to educate its' members"
      - Kikongo proverb

      Dr. Obadele Kambon [PhD Linguistics - University of Ghana at Legon]
      Abibitumi Kasa Founder and Admin
      My CV: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/CV.pdf
      Email: info@abibitumikasa.com
      Tel: +233 (0)302500169
      Mob: +233 (0)249195150
      Skype: +1 919 926 7097 obadele.kambon
      Website: www.abibitumikasa.com
      Contact: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/sendmessage.php

    7. #7
      Abibikasa Wura
      Kwaku nantee nnɛ! Kwaku
      walked today! Mo!!!
       
      I am:
      Afrikan
       
      Obadele Kambon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Posts
      52,883
      Blog Entries
      22
      Contribute If you enjoy reading the
      content here, click the below
      image to support our site.

      Rep Power
      15


      Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

      Default Re: The reality of lies: the role of empirical evidence is the establishment, maintenance and expansion of christianity

      Quote Originally Posted by Yaw Asare Aboagye View Post
      When I first read this thread I wrote something, almost hit post then deleted it.

      I can only answer this question through personal experience. I was fortunate in that I was not heavily indoctrinated with christian values growing up. Never was I mandated to go to church, never told to pray or had images of that european con game in my house. Of course I saw it eslewhere but not in my home (except t.v.). So when I came into the knowledge of our people it was very easy for me break away. Plus christianity never "worked" for me. The answers to questions I had about "God", "what happens when you die", "why do people call themselves a sinner at birth", "how did Jesus walk on water" seemed like complete B.S. in my youth.

      We need to make knowledge of our history, people and culture as pervasive as christianity. We can't save everybody and there will always be casualties in this war for minds and souls. We counter it by putting forth our agenda and let folks see for themselves.

      Arguing various points and opinions in my experience mostly gets one labelled of some sort of devil or agent of.
      I think those it doesn't work for, those with the least tie to it, are the most likely to leave it for something else. The second point is when they move to something else, hopefully something Afrikan, what is there to sustain spritually, physically and otherwise.


      Store | Classes | Design | Forums | Testimonials

      "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters."
      -Jacob Carruthers, "Mdw Ntr"

      Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko.
      "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its' political matters or to educate its' members"
      - Kikongo proverb

      Dr. Obadele Kambon [PhD Linguistics - University of Ghana at Legon]
      Abibitumi Kasa Founder and Admin
      My CV: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/CV.pdf
      Email: info@abibitumikasa.com
      Tel: +233 (0)302500169
      Mob: +233 (0)249195150
      Skype: +1 919 926 7097 obadele.kambon
      Website: www.abibitumikasa.com
      Contact: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/sendmessage.php

    8. #8
      asarhondo
      Ɔhohoɔ (Guest)
      I am too lazy to set my status.
       
      I am:
      too lazy to select my mood...
       
      asarhondo's Avatar


      Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

      Default Re: The reality of lies: the role of empirical evidence is the establishment, maintenance and expansion of christianity

      Quote Originally Posted by Obadele Kambon View Post
      For many, that's also a truth on par with manifest destiny: like if it wasn't effective/correct/right to follow, they wouldn't have "won". Thus, when they're defeated completely at some point in the future, that takes away the empirical evidence. The challenge is for those who have been infected to the bone who the more they are defeated, the more they'll cling to it.
      Very well said!

     

     
    + Reply to Thread

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. The Bootable Maintenance Flash Drive
      By Ajamu in forum Math and Science (STEM)
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 04-25-2012, 09:30 PM
    2. Replies: 0
      Last Post: 04-02-2011, 03:12 AM
    3. u.s. Role in Lumumba Assassination - New Evidence
      By Yaw Agbede in forum Abibiwiase Adawurobɔsɛm - Southern Afrika
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 08-11-2010, 05:09 PM
    4. EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE: beware, whites getting...
      By Kamau_Kambon in forum Dr. Kamau Kambon: Afrikan Liberation Philosophy
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 05-05-2009, 06:14 PM
    5. Text of H.R. 645: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act
      By kweku, afro olmec in forum Open Forum
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 03-08-2009, 10:04 PM

    Visitors found this page by searching for:

    reality of lies book

    is it true that otomfo is dead

    Thread Participants: 2

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may post new threads
    • You may post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •