Swahili Course Objectives:/ Malengo ya Kozi ya Kiswahili:
1. To help the Swahili learner in the delivery of conversations, speech, writings and sharing school of thought by the learner through knowledge and usage of the Swahili language and application of its culture.
2. To equip the Swahili learner with knowledge and proper usage of different types of Greetings to different people at different times and occasions.
3. To make the Swahili learner have the ability to introduce self, partner, family, friends, colleagues and associates to a significant extent.
4. To prepare the Swahili learner to be able to achieve a proper Swahili sentence structure and establish different conversations at different scenarios and times through proper pronunciations and application of correct grammar.
5. To stress on the Swahili learner to record, document and archive all the Swahili learning materials used and information including but not limited to the online assessment tests and lesson recordings to help you further instruct oneself and even other new Swahili learners..
6. To furnish the Swahili learner with the ability to exude confidence and ease by enjoying a proper comprehension of the Swahili language and striking a conversation willingly with self, partner, family, friends, colleagues and associates.
7. To create awareness on the significance of the Swahili language as an international language, lingua franca in East and Central Afrika and national and official language to several Afrikan countries.
Swahili Class Activities:
1. Online Assessment Tests dubbed OAT
2. Swahili Survival Tips dubbed SST
3. Play Swahili games
4. Study Swahili vocabularies
5. Watch Swahili Youtube videos
6. Share WhatsApp messages in our Waswahili Group
7. Write Swahili letters scan them and share
8. Start a Swahili Blog/ Abibitumi.com Group/ Website
9. Listen to and Watch Swahili CDs/ Audios/ Videos
10. Make Swahili Skype/ Whatsapp calls
11. Practice Swahili face to face conversations
12. Listen to Swahili Radios/ TVS
13. Start singing simple Swahili songs. Never mind even if they are children songs!
Required Materials/ Supplies
2. Stable Internet Connection for attending Online Classes
3. Valid Email Address for doing Online Assessments Tests After Every Class
4. Writing effects