Donate Now Please do not take [aK] for granted! Contribute NOW! No paypal? Click here! Goal amount for today: 100 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Crowdfunding support for Abibitumi Kasa!

View RSS Feed

Lyonezz

1. Abibtumi Kasa - Home

Every time I venture out into the wild wild west of the white suprematist world out there my Africa keeps shining and I find too many folks out there that are either still sleep or are trying to confront the ones who have their backs.... so I have learned my lesson and will save my talent, time and research where i know it matters ... here at home. I feel safer when I am here. I can express myself in the manner which I was designed to do. I have step up my game and get ...
    Tags: care, home, writing
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Seeds of Destruction

Monsanto GM-corn harvest fails massively in South Africa

Monsanto aggressively monopolizing seed business

South African farmers suffered millions of dollars in lost income when 82,000 hectares of genetically-manipulated corn (maize) failed to produce hardly any seeds.The plants look lush and healthy from the outside. Monsanto has offered compensation.
    Monsanto blames the failure ...

Updated 12-22-2009 at 02:29 AM by Lyonezz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. South African musical legend Miriam Makeba dies

African musical legend Miriam Makeba dies
    By CELEAN JACOBSON

YouTube - Miriam Makeba - Pata Pata
    JOHANNESBURG, South Africa (AP) — Miriam Makeba, the South African singer who wooed the world with her sultry voice but was banned from her own country for more than 30 years under apartheid, died after collapsing on stage in Italy. She was 76.
    In her dazzling career, Makeba performed with musical legends from around the world — jazz maestros Nina Simone and Dizzy Gillespie, ...

Updated 11-10-2008 at 03:45 PM by Lyonezz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Exclusive uno the prophet

5. Umoja The Spirit of Togetherness

About us
Abibitumi Kasa is a global website, app, forum and think tank created by and for Afrikan=Black people. Abibitumi Kasa is dedicated to the complete and total liberation of Kmt ‘Afrikan=Black people’ and modern Kmt ‘the land(s) of Afrikan=Black people’ throughout the Afrikan=Black world from under domination by Eurasians including, but not limited to: (white) Americans, Arabs, Israelis, British, French, Belgians, Afrikaaners/Dutch, Germans, Portuguese, Chinese, Koreans, Russians, Indo-Aryans, etc. Abibitumi Kasa also seeks Afrikan=Black liberation from the religions, philosophies, ideologies, languages, militaries, economic systems, worldviews, and other tools used opportunistically by Eurasians to implement domination of Afrikan=Black people with the assistance of anti-Afrikan/anti-Black collaborators who propagate these instruments of oppression, which were designed to serve and protect their Eurasian creators against the interests and survival of Afrikan=Black people. As such, Abibitumi Kasa seeks to reclaim and/or create systems and tools designed by Afrikan=Black people for the benefit of Afrikan=Black People in the interest of complete and total Afrikan=Black Liberation, Self-Preservation, Self-Determination and Survival in each and every area of human activity including, but not limited to, culture, economics, education, entertainment, health, labor, law, politics, psychology, religion, science/technology, sex, society, war, etc.
The Revolution Will Not be anglicized!!!
Download Our Mobile App!

Abibitumi Kasa App

AK apple Abibitumi Kasa App