Donate Now Please do not take [aK] for granted! Contribute NOW! No paypal? Click here! Goal amount for today: 100 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Crowdfunding support for Abibitumi Kasa!

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Kusoma kuhusu Akhenaton

Nilisoma nsha kwa James Allen kuhusu kipindi cha Amarna katika Kemet nilipo juu ya gari la moshi. Amarna ni kipindi cha utawala ya Akhenaton.
    Nsha ya Allen huzungumza "dini" ya Akhenaton kuhusu Aten, si kama dini, lakina kama hekima (filosfia), hekima ambayo ilifundisha kanuni ya ulimwengu.
    Tags: akhenaton, armana
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. African-Centered Education- Are schools truly changing what they are doing to reach Black students or maintaining the status quo?

The purpose of the schools is to maintain the social order with the masses of us on the bottom and a few Black faces deemed "successful" working on behalf of white power.

This is why Lerone Bennett made the statement "An educator in a system of oppression is either a revolutionary or an oppressor." Many educators will look at that statement and say that is too extreme and from a traditional Afrikan standpoint we may see this as too dichotomous and not either/ or, but that you can be
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Afrikan-centered classes to compliment your edu-program

Mekyea mo Family. Registration is now open for the Fall Session of our Fawohodie Sua Pan-Afrikan Educational Online Classes. All of our Afrikan-Centered Classes have a core objective of strengthening the sovereignty-focused skills in our family members, ages 5-Adult. Our classes are designed to complement
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wajenga si wafungwa

Ndiyo, sisi ni wadhamini wa utamaduni, lakini sisi si wafungwa wa utamaduni. Sisi huumba utamaduni. Sisi hubadili utamaduni. Sisi ni wajenga wake. Umbo lake linazaliwa kwa akili letu.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Abibtumi Kasa - Home

Every time I venture out into the wild wild west of the white suprematist world out there my Africa keeps shining and I find too many folks out there that are either still sleep or are trying to confront the ones who have their backs.... so I have learned my lesson and will save my talent, time and research where i know it matters ... here at home. I feel safer when I am here. I can express myself in the manner which I was designed to do. I have step up my game and get ...
    Tags: care, home, writing
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 66 12345671151 ... LastLast
About us
Abibitumi Kasa is a global website, app, forum and think tank created by and for Afrikan=Black people. Abibitumi Kasa is dedicated to the complete and total liberation of Kmt ‘Afrikan=Black people’ and modern Kmt ‘the land(s) of Afrikan=Black people’ throughout the Afrikan=Black world from under domination by Eurasians including, but not limited to: (white) Americans, Arabs, Israelis, British, French, Belgians, Afrikaaners/Dutch, Germans, Portuguese, Chinese, Koreans, Russians, Indo-Aryans, etc. Abibitumi Kasa also seeks Afrikan=Black liberation from the religions, philosophies, ideologies, languages, militaries, economic systems, worldviews, and other tools used opportunistically by Eurasians to implement domination of Afrikan=Black people with the assistance of anti-Afrikan/anti-Black collaborators who propagate these instruments of oppression, which were designed to serve and protect their Eurasian creators against the interests and survival of Afrikan=Black people. As such, Abibitumi Kasa seeks to reclaim and/or create systems and tools designed by Afrikan=Black people for the benefit of Afrikan=Black People in the interest of complete and total Afrikan=Black Liberation, Self-Preservation, Self-Determination and Survival in each and every area of human activity including, but not limited to, culture, economics, education, entertainment, health, labor, law, politics, psychology, religion, science/technology, sex, society, war, etc.
The Revolution Will Not be anglicized!!!
Download Our Mobile App!

Abibitumi Kasa App

AK apple Abibitumi Kasa App