Donate Now Please do not take [aK] for granted! Contribute NOW! No paypal? Click here! Goal amount for today: 100 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Crowdfunding support for Abibitumi Kasa!

User Tag List

• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Kemetic
  • Depressed
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Dedicated
  • Peace Out
  • Curious
  • Sankofa
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Afrikantic
  • Da Bomb
  • Questioning
  • Vengeful
  • Loud
  • Ma'atic
  • Led Astray
  • Revolutionary
  • Uneasy
  • Black Love
  • Obibini
  • Dancing
  • Abibitumi Kasa
  • Abibifahodie
  • Hard-working
  • RBG
  • Great!
  • Precise
  • Shocked
  • Protective
  • Persistent
  • Inquisitive
  • Disciplined
  • 2 Fangaz
  • Cautious
  • Oreo
  • Eternal
  • Hoodwinked
  • Well-read
  • Troll
  • Brilliant
  • Genius
  • Pretty
  • Impressive
  • Monumental
  • Flirtatious
  • Explosive
  • Cheeky
  • Cute
  • Sarcastic
  • Joyful
  • Uhuru
  • Jammin'
  • Ecstatic!
  • Peaceful
  • RBG Love
  • Outspoken
  • Womanly
  • On Point
  • B-day
  • Tropical
  • Resist
  • Partying
  • Protest
  • Persevering
  • Hot
  • Confused
  • Scholarly
  • Shocking
  • white
  • Playful
  • Kuumba
  • Queenly
  • Bright
  • Kwanzaa
  • Ujima
  • Umoja
  • Stranded
  • Loving
  • Violent
  • Nguzo Saba
  • Timeless
  • Beautiful
  • Joking
  • Full of BS
  • Outraged
  • Sassy
  • Bamboozled
  • Afrikan
  • Defensive
  • Social
  • Jovial
  • Intelligent
  • Nia
  • Beautiful 2
  • Appreciative
  • Warrior
  • Nerdy
  • Relaxed
  • Surprised
  • Jagunjagun
  • Reborn
  • Unsure
  • Lonely
  • Mad
  • Nubian
  • Humorous
  • Flirtatious 2
  • On Point 2
  • On Lock
  • 5 Stars
  • Amandla
  • Committed
  • Historical
  • Feminine
  • Cleansing
  • Asafo
  • Celebrative
  • Fighter
  • Kidding
  • Handsome
  • Funny
  • Optimistic
  • Furious
  • Paranoid
  • Khepera
  • Outta Here
  • Oppressed
  • Miseducated
  • Rebel
  • Strong
  • Gossipy
  • Dangerous
  • On fire
  • Serious
  • Divine
  • Queenly 2
  • Sleepy
  • Imani
  • Ujamaa
  • Exotic
  • Celebrative 2
  • Courageous
  • Kujichagulia
  • Confident
  • Informative
  • Visionary
  • Courageous 2
  • Helpful
  • + Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pan-Afrikan Economic Motivation: Mhenga John Henrik Clarke

abibifahodie Kuo (Admin) Live Chat
      working

I am:
      Hard-working

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 82.0%
      Mentioned
      121 Post(s)
      Tagged
      59 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      SocialVeteranTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience Points

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Pan-Afrikan Economic Motivation: Mhenga John Henrik Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Dukuzumurenyi View Post
      Will you clarify your definition of Pan-Africanism for me?

What sources did you use to come to conclusion that Kemet was a product of Maat and Sema?

Can you elaborate on this comment "It's just a word which our miseducated Black academia, came up with in european colleges and european political conferences. The talented tenth idea where you go to a college and are the king of all negros." Specifically the sources where I can see that this is the origin of the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Abibitumi Kasa

And all we heard was....

Abibikasa Wura Live Chat
      Ɔbra yɛ ko

I am:
      Abibitumi Kasa

Overall activity: 99.9%
      Blog Entries
      Mentioned
      187 Post(s)
      Tagged
      32 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures

Quote Originally Posted by ?errthang View Post
      And all we heard was....

Hilarious!
      And I'm proud of myself. Back in the day I would have wasted time trying to argue with someone so arrogant in his ignorance. Instead I put that time to reading about 100 pages, writing three and translating lots more evidence. The book should help prevent other such people from even being created in the first place.

Sent from my Uhuru Note using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
      "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters."
      -Jacob Carruthers, "Mdw Ntr"

Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko.
      "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its' political matters or to educate its' members"
      - Kikongo proverb

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
      Email: [email protected]
      Mob: +233 (0)249195150
      Tel: +233 (0)240872928
      Paypal: www.paypal.me/akali
      Abibifahodie Family of Websites:

Odimafoɔ (Contributor) Live Chat
      I am too lazy to set my status.

I am:
      Dedicated

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 431
      Overall activity: 80.0%
      Mentioned
      109 Post(s)
      Tagged
      6 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      Tagger First ClassSocial10000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Community Award

Quote Originally Posted by Obadele Kambon View Post
      Hilarious!
      And I'm proud of myself. Back in the day I would have wasted time trying to argue with someone so arrogant in his ignorance. Instead I put that time to reading about 100 pages, writing three and translating lots more evidence. The book should help prevent other such people from even being created in the first place.

Sent from my Uhuru Note using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
      Haha...indeed.

-------------------------------------------
      The oppressed, having internalized the image of the oppressor and adopted his guidelines, are fearful of freedom.
      Paulo Freire, Pedagogy of the Oppressed
      Power is the ability to define reality and to have other people respond to your definition as if it were their own. - Dr. Wade Nobles

Abibikasa Wura Live Chat
      Ɔbra yɛ ko

I am:
      Abibitumi Kasa

Blog Entries
      Mentioned
      187 Post(s)
      Tagged
      32 Thread(s)
      Achievements:

@Ekwensu007
      1st attestation in the 11th dynasty, huh? Here it is in the Pyramid Texts from Volume II of Die Altaegyptischen Pyramidentexte nach den Papierabdrucken und Photographien des Berliner Museums. Ready to stop playing?
      1st attestion of kmtyw-pyramid texts box.jpg
      You can find it here and read it for yourself. Oh, wait... http://www3.lib.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin...op3&object=486
      Last edited by Obadele Kambon; 03-23-2017 at 06:24 PM.
      "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters."

"The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its' political matters or to educate its' members"
      - Kikongo proverb

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD

Abibikasa Wura Live Chat
      Ɔbra yɛ ko

I am:
      Abibitumi Kasa

Blog Entries
      Mentioned
      187 Post(s)
      Tagged
      32 Thread(s)
      Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Ekwensu007 View Post
      I provided my sources.

I asked for five specific references to defend what DuBois called a "mulatto race" by the 13th to 17th dynasty. If you can't provide them, then you can't provide them.

#1 We need a reference of "Black People" all going by the same skin color name. a reference needs to be shown of nations of people outside Sema-Tawi and inside Sematawi being called the same name meaning Black people

#2 Reference to Sema (confederation) being based not on controlling the River but on racial consciousness. Show where the ancestors say Sema Tawi occured because of their Black skin.

#3 Reference why the name Kemet was not adopted until several dynasties into Sema-Tawi.

#4 Reference this quote: "The fighting and diplomacy with other Afrikan=Black civilizations were both to bring in more Afrikan=Black people and more land of Black people."
      "Black civilizations" already had their own lands filled with Black people so
      why would Sema-Tawi be fighting with black civilizations who already had lands filled with Blacks. How is that "bringing in more land of Black people." Sema-Tawi also conquered Asiatics did they not? This makes no sense.

#5 If they were conscious of protecting Black skin, then they had to have had a caste system. Reference their exact color caste (purity) system. Just as in the Americas you have Black, mulatto, griffe, octoroon, mestiza, sambo. If "the main difference" of Sema Tawi was they had such a superior concept of Blackness to the rest of the continent (they did not) reference their caste (color purity) system in detail. Did they have the same "one drop, one parent rule" that white supremacists in America created? As it stands they called everyone who assimilated and paid tribute "remetj" not "Black people" regardless of skin tone or heritage.
      Sorry for the delay. I was checking the University handbook to see where faculty are required to entertain those whose high-schools obviously didn't give out diplomas based on research methodology or critical thinking. I didn't see it in there so...you're S.O.L. until the book drops.
      But, I've done you one favor for today, which was to knock down your house of cards regarding the earliest attestation of Kmt(yw). Previously, I gave you a quote from the Autobiography of Weni. I'm 143 pages deep into this so I could keep helping you out but in the future, if you want people to assist you in any sincere quest for knowledge:
      1) Try to be a little more humble when requesting information that you lack.
      2) Don't piss people off in general -- especially when you are their guest.
      3) Avoid pretending to be knowledgeable when you are barely literate and know little to nothing about a subject
      4) Try to avoid relying on people who impersonate pseudo-linguists by self-publishing on the internet. It's not a good look.

I could keep giving you instructions, but to keep entertaining you is keeping me from doing my work, which will entail preventing more of you from being created by replacing abject ignorance with knowledge in the form of the words of our Ancestors.

- Kikongo proverb

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD

Odimafoɔ (Contributor) Live Chat
      Mapinduzi! Currently
      completing my first major
      publication an applied text on
      applied african critical
      thought theory. Based in
      Afrikan Wisdom Literature, and
      Spiritual Systems of the
      Continent.

I am:
      Godly

Overall activity: 0%
      Blog Entries
      Mentioned
      15 Post(s)
      Tagged
      17 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassCreated Blog entry
      Awards:
      Posting Award

[QUOTE=Ekwensu007;226129][QUOTE=Dukuzumurenyi;225901]What sources did you use to come to conclusion that Kemet was a product of Maat and Sema?

* Maat as found all over the continent by Nkoth Bisseck.
      https://translate.google.com/transla...ml&prev=search
      * Maat as found in the Kalenjiin/Nandi who say they are a Kemet diaspora military tribe - Kipkoeech Sambu.
      Hour long audio: https://imixwhatilike.org/2012/03/09/radicalmaat/

"
      THE ORIGIN OF THE TERM PAN-AFRICAN
      Pan-African was coined, it is claimed, by the Trinidadian lawyer Henry Sylvester Williams in an 1899 letter concerning the Pan-African Conference of 1900. It appears, however, that Du Bois had a much greater claim to the term. It is plausibly derived from the Pan-Slav, Pan-German, and Pan-American movements, of which the most influential for residents of the Western Hemisphere would logically be the Pan-American movement.
      Du Bois is the only major participant to link explicitly in print all four of these pan-movements.

Pan-African congresses is the name given to seven international meetings planned by W. E. B. Du Bois between 1919 and 1929, of which four actually materialized, and another meeting in 1945 in which he participated only peripherally in planning and organizing, but over which he presided."
      Source - http://www.encyclopedia.com/social-s...can-congresses

Keep in mind DuBois rival, Marcus Garvey crowned himself President of Africa through his government, the head of the "Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Community Leagues" whose goal was to "assist in civilizing the backwards tribes of Africa" and establish a spiritual/Christian confraternity. He even started his own Black Christianity church, "Knights of the Nile", Military. Source Marcus Garvey Papers.

Garvey and DuBois were both Masons, Christians and had HNIC syndrome on steroids.
      They ignored indigenous religious-political governments and their systems, language systems, clothing systems. They were talking about Europe as a blueprint, not Kemet and Nile Valley pre mulatto-ization.
      http://www.encyclopedia.com/social-s...can-congresses

Here is the picture of the First African Congress program.

Here is pictures of the prevailing attitude of the time - the UNIA's Objects signed off by Marcus Garvey himself. Use Christianity to quote unquote "assist (Europeans) in civilizing the backwards tribes of Africa." Europeans and Christians civilized, Africans uncivilized - Marcus Garvey.

So in the era of 1865 to 1900 what would be so unusual about downtrodden subject peoples recognizing the basis of their predicament and organizing themselves in a Pan movement? What is so unusual about Blacks of the era both University and self-educated organizing on the basis of their African which meant Black exclusively in that era? Reading Blyden and Delaney and even David Walker can shift the whole discussion.

That online encyclopedia entry such as it is argued loosely with selective info and intending in favor of Dubois while relegating Williams to a writer of one letter as that being his only basis of a claim. It would have to be more detailed in its presentation both in favor of Dubois and in showing why Williams is without merit. It starts there discounting through omission earlier work.

In 1900 West North East South and Central Africa was embroiled in Wars of resistance with the sea coasts in the hands of invaders. Liberia was in the waning days of the fervor of formerly enslaved African returning and it was fighting off European encroachment from all sides all the while also waging intermittent skirmishes with the African nations of the Liberian interior. Ethiopia was precariously protecting its sovereignty and all other African nations were at various stages in their wars of resistance. Wars which would end their hot phase between 1910-1915 and the last of the flare ups of the last of the last generation to be born in free independent nations would end by 1930. So as they were fighting for survival and as the continent was under siege no wonder they were not in attendance.

I know well Kipkoeech's book. Still doesn't support your contention about the 'founding' of the nation of Kemet. What from Kemet of that period 3200 BCE have you read and drew the interpretation of it being a process of Maat and Sema?

And where did this mulatoization 12-17th Dynasty come from how is it relevant to your claims? Are you focusing on a particular era in the 3000 year history (Diop says conservatively 10000) or are you talking something more in general it's not clear. What is it about the text of Weni that you disagree with its interpretation here? What are you saying that text shows?

How are pictures representative of a prevailing attitude of the period?

Who said their model was ancient in the beginning? Dubois published the Negro in 1915 and continued his progression and a reading of the Garvey papers in 10 volumes shows his progression. Was it really a case of ignoring? How does material in the book Negro With a Hat Fit into what your claiming as well? What was the reception of the UNIA in South Africa, West Africa and Kenya? What was the colonial governments implemented policies in response to Garvey?
      Someone forgot to tell Dubois's first Univ employers he was a Christian Mason? What was the rationale given by Garvey and the UNIA for establishing the religious component and what did it progress into?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Every form of true education trains the student in self-reliance." [Dr. John Henrik Clarke]

"A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience's attention, then he can teach his lesson."
      [Dr. John Henrik Clarke]

"The events which transpired five thousand years ago; Five years ago or five minutes ago, have determined what will happen five minutes from now; five years From now or five thousand years from now. All history is a current event." [Dr. John Henrik Clarke]

"Yes, I'm an extremist. The black race... is in extremely bad condition. You show me a black man who isn't an extremist and I'll show you one who needs psychiatric attention!"
      [Malcolm X]

"People involved in a revolution don't become part of the system; they destroy the system... The Negro revolution is no revolution because it condemns the system and then asks the system it has condemned to accept them..."
      [Malcolm X]

"When a person places the proper value on freedom, there is nothing under the sun that he will not do to acquire that freedom. Whenever you hear a man saying he wants freedom, but in the next breath he is going to tell you what he won't do to get it, or what he doesn't believe in doing in order to get it, he doesn't believe in freedom. A man who believes in freedom will do anything under the sun to acquire . . . or preserve his freedom."
      [Malcolm X]

"I for one believe that if you give people a thorough understanding of what confronts them and the basic causes that produce it, they'll create their own program, and when the people create a program, you get action."
      [Malcolm X]

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information