Donate Now Please do not take [aK] for granted! Contribute NOW! No paypal? Click here! Goal amount for today: 100 USD, Received: 50 USD (50%)
Crowdfunding support for Abibitumi Kasa!

• 04-23-2017
    *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
    Calendar
    Abibitumi Calendar

Promo Lecture: Lack of Scientific ethos in Pan-Africanism and the absolute necessity for acquiring it. by Chinweizu

"IF YOU WANT BLACK LIVES TO MATTER IN THE WORLD, TAKE THIS COURSE"
    Promo Lecture: Lack of Scientific ethos in Pan-Africanism and the absolute necessity for acquiring it. by Chinweizu
    Date of Promo Lecture: Sunday, 23 April, 2017
    Time of Day: 1500-1700 GMT
    Question 1: What aspects of Pan Africanism has the course helped you to understand better?

AK: This course has helped me understand what Pan Africanism is, the purpose and what problems did Pan Africanism set out to solve. And what were the successes and failures of the movement.
    AJ: The course has helped me understand the specific history of PA and the differing motivations and political leanings of its promoters, particularly Nkrumah, Padmore, & Dubois. It has also helped me understand the difference between Continental PA and Garveyite PA more clearly.
    FD: The course has helped me better understand details surrounding the founding of 20th Century Pan-Africanism and mid-century diplomatic relations between leading African politicians
    FNJ: The history of Pan-Africanism; the mistakes that were made and why we are, where we are. I now know that the actual goals and founding principles of Pan-Africanism developed in 1900 were sound.

Question 2: On what issues have you found it particularly enlightening?
    AK: Not being precise in the language used and not having a scientific and military mindset. Not knowing your enemy.
    FD: The founding of 20th Century Pan-Africanism and mid-century diplomatic relations between leading African politicians.
    FNJ: The need to re-define who we are (Neshni). Learning about the real Nkrumah and "Continentalism".The need to have a much more levelheaded and critical view of African "heroes" like Lumumba, Sankara and black "leaders" in general

Question 3: If Black persons want Black lives to matter in the world would this course help point them to what is to be done?
    AK: Yes
    AJ: Yes
    FD: Yes, especially for beginners and young adults
    FNJ: Yes. It's a good start.

Question 4: What are you taking away from this course?
    AK: I need to study history not for history sake but to learn from our history. Learn what we did successfully and see if it can be used today. Also learn from and correct our mistakes. Study our scholars leadership past and present. Broaden my studies into technology and warfare. Learn as much as I can about everything I can. Be fluid, be willing to change with the times. Dont hold onto ideas that are no longer useful. Develop my time management skills.
    AJ: The idea and necessity for a new and revitalized direction for 21st PA. This sort of PA should be based in Garvey's recommendations for achieving real and legitimate political-economic power and prestige, as opposed to the symbolic.
    FD: In part, that Pan-Africanism was fatally flawed from its founding by the presence of integrationists and their tendencies to expedience, cowardice, diversion, and avoidance.
    FNJ: I have a much clearer understanding of what black/Neshni people need to do going forward. The absolute critical need for industrialization.That Garvey had it right . A clearer understanding of what and who to study to so that I can better educate and inform our people.

Question 5: How strongly would you recommend this course?
    AK: I would strongly recommend this course. This course has helped me to begin to think more critically.
    AJ: Somewhat strongly.
    FD: Very strongly, especially for political neophytes and also for genuine pro-Africanists for the opportunity to study and interact with Dr. Chinweizu.
    FNJ: I will strongly recommend it to my like-minded friends and colleagues. I'm excited that there will be additional courses and am looking forward to participating.

Question 6: Any final thoughts about the course?
    FNJ: Loved it.

To register for the course, click here: https://www.abibitumikasa.com/chinweizu
    History of Pan-Africanism 101
    Course Description & Syllabus
    This course is for those Black people who want the Black African people to survive, in security and prosperity, with self-respect and the respect of the world, just like the White or Yellow peoples of this earth. That is to say, black people who want to help create a world in which Black lives matter and in which Black people are respected everywhere on earth; and who therefore are determined to help see to it that the Black race terminates the legacy of the Trans-Atlantic Slavery System, TASS.
    This History of Pan-Africanism Course is the first in a multi-sequence course based mostly on the forthcoming 8-volume book Pan-Africanism Revisited: A Neshni-centric and critical History by Chinweizu. The course, like the book, is an Inquiry into why Pan-Africanism failed in the 20th c. and into how to make it succeed in the 21st c. It is an investigative history as well as an applied history course. It isnt just going to tell the story of Pan-Africanism. It will do so in a way that reveals insights and lessons to be applied in solving present problems so as to result in liberation for the Black race.
    There is a crying need to study the lessons of the Pan-Africanism struggle since 1900, develop its good points and discard its mistakes. This is, therefore, a stock taking course to find out where Pan-Africanism has arrived at the beginning of the 21st century; and what remains to be done for it to accomplish its historical mission.
    The thesis of the course, and of the book it is based on, is that we have had Pan-Africanism since the 1440s when the TASS began. And that in the 20th century Pan-Africanism failed and has landed us in the dead end of the AU and the 8th PAC. The question is: Why? Also, what could have been done to prevent failure? And what is to be done to achieve success from now going forward? These are the issues the course is designed to cast light on. Because if we dont understand why it failed, we cant see how to get it to succeed.
    This introductory course, History of Pan-Africanism 101, will cast light on the following specific issues:
    1. When and how Pan-Africanism began;
    2. The tasks that the Pan-Africanism Movement set for itself in 1900;
    3. The paramount but still unaddressed task of the Pan-Africanism Movement;
    4. Why we need to Afrocentrically rectify the terminology we use in Pan-Africanism;
    5. Why Pan-Africanism failed in the 20th century by accomplishing only 21% of the tasks it assigned itself in 1900;
    6. How junk ideas, lack of scientific ethos, lack of stock taking, and lack of warrior ethos, contributed to Pan-Africanisms failure in the 20th century;
    7. The many brands, at least 9, of Pan-Africanism and how to distinguish the genuine from the counterfeit among them;
    8. Why a new Pan-Africanism is absolutely necessary now and what its characteristics should be: its beneficiary constituency, legitimate participants, projects, and ideology.
    =================
    Course Title: History of Pan-Africanism 101
    Weekly Themes:
    Week 1: Overview--Pan-Africanism since the 1440s: the main phases and tendencies;
    (Study material: Pan-Africanism Revisited--Prologue; Afrocentric or Neshnicentric; Nomenclature issues; Tony Martin, Proto Pan-Africanism, 1440s-1900)
    Week 2: Did 20th c. Pan-Africanism succeed or fail? Nomenclature issues; Counterfeit brands and illegitimate issues.
    (Study material: Pan-Africanism Revisited--Prologue; African High Command; Nomenclature issues 2; Tony Martin, Proto Pan-Africanism, 1440s-1900; Amy Jacques Garveys 1963 Report; Du Bois, THE PAN-AFRICAN MOVEMENT; Chinweizu, Garveyism and PACMComparative impacts; Garveys Report Card, 1917-1937)
    Week 3: Why did it Fail? Key factors: (a) Lack of Scientific Ethos (b) Lack of stocktaking, and (c) Lack of Warrior Ethos
    Since 1937, when Garvey issued his report card on what the UNIA achieved from 1917 to 1937, no stock taking has been done in Pan-Africanism. No stocktaking has been reported done at any of the Pan-African Congresses relating the current situation to the aims and projects of the founder conference of 1900, discussing how much had been achieved, how much was still outstanding, and whether or not they were still on course etc. Consequently, Pan-Africanists are unaware of their great failure, having accomplished only 21% of the projects on the agenda set by the 1900 Conference.
    (Study material: Afrocentric or Neshnicentric; Pan-Africanism Revisited--Prologue; African High Command; Lack of Scientific Ethos; Nomenclature issues 2; Tony Martin, Proto Pan-Africanism, 1440s-1900; Amy Jacques Garveys 1963 Report; Du Bois, THE PAN-AFRICAN MOVEMENT; Chinweizu, Garveyism and PACMComparative impacts; Garveys Report Card, 1917-1937)
    Week 4: Key Factors:
    Lack of warrior ethos.
    Junk ideas: The name African
    The name African was adopted in ignorance of Africas relevant geography.
    The use, in 1900, of the term African in the name Pan-Africanism was an innocent error that later inadvertently opened a loophole for Continentalism.
    The CIAS/OAU definition of African
    (Study material: Lack of Warrior Ethos; The CIAS/OAU definition of African)
    Week 5: More junk ideas:
    Balkanizationa pseudo problem;
    (Study materials: Balkanization)
    Weeks 6: More junk ideas:
    Continentalism: CUGN as a recipe for the genocide of the Black race
    (a) CUGN was as a mission impossible
    (Study material: CUGN 1; The Ghana-Guinea Unification Proclamation; Comparative unification studies: (a) The case of the EUthe 3 millennia preparatory background; Comparative unification studies: (b) The case of the USAWestward expansion from the 13 contiguous British colonies on the east coast;Comparative unification studies: (c) The case of AfricaNo historical preparation whatever.")
    Week 7: Even more junk ideas:
    CUGN as a recipe for the genocide of the Black race
    (b) CUGN, a dangerous pseudo solution for Balkanization
    (c) CUGN, its irrelevance for liberating Africa from neo-colonialism and industrializing it.
    (d) CUGN, its mortal dangers for Black Africa.
    (e) Nkrumahs private reasons for Continentalism
    (Study materials: Is Continental Union Government necessary for the total liberation of Black Africa?; CUGN 2--Nkrumahs private reasons for Continentalism)

Week 8: The way to succeed in 21st c.: Make two key changes
    Change the project from African Unity to Black Power/Abibitumi;
    Also, change nomenclature: from African to Neshni
    These two changes will morph African Unity Pan-Africanism into
    Black Power/Abibitumi Pan- Neshnism
    (Study material: The Essential Garvey; Afrocentric or Neshnicentric)
    ==========================
    Course Duration: 8 weeks ; 120 mins per class session
    Study materials extra: 20 texts @ $5 each= $100
    Date for Start of Course: Sunday, 21 May, 2017
    Course Cost: $295 including course texts
    If you are in Ghana or Nigeria, payment in Cedis or Niara can be arranged. Just let us know when you are ready.
    Course Materials-each by Chinweizu
    (20 texts)
    1 Pan-Africanism RevisitedPrologue
    2 Afrocentric or Neshnicentric
    3 Afrocentric Rectification of terms 5
    4 Political Biology of Racism
    5 Niggerism and the Psychopathologies of the Race War
    6 African High Command
    7 Balkanization
    8 CUGN 1
    9. Is Continental Union Government necessary for the total liberation of Africa?
    10. The Essential Garvey
    11. Chinweizu, AIDSbombing of Black Africawith 2015 update
    [A paper read at the Black Heritage Summit, Lagos, 06Dec06, at the
    Nigerian Institute of International Affairs, NIIA]
    12. Chinweizu, Garveyism and PACMComparative impacts
    13. Chinweizu, Counterfeit brands and Illegitimate issues
    14. Chinweizu, Lack of Scientific ethos in Pan-Africanism and the absolute
    necessity for acquiring it.
    15. Chinweizu, Lack of warrior ethos (2) or strategic sense in Pan-
    Africanism and the absolute necessity for it.
    16. Chinweizu, Nomenclature issues 2
    17. Chinweizu, The Ghana-Guinea Unification Proclamation;
    18. Chinweizu, Comparative unification studies: (a) The case of the EUthe 3 millennia preparatory background.
    19. Chinweizu, Comparative unification studies: (b) the case of the USAgradual expansion of a founding nucleus of 13 colonies on the East coast
    20. Chinweizu, Comparative unification studies: (c) The case of AfricaNo historical preparation whatever.
    ----------------
    Free supplementary materials:
    Amy Jacques Garveys 1963 Report
    Du Bois, THE PAN-AFRICAN MOVEMENT
    Garveys Report Card, 1917-1937
    Tony Martin, Proto Pan-Africanism, 1440s-1900
    Julius Nyerere, Reflections on 40 years of Independence
    Cheikh Anta Diop, Ethnicity and National Consciousness [in GAT pp. 271-278.]

• User Tag List

• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Kemetic
  • Depressed
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Dedicated
  • Peace Out
  • Curious
  • Sankofa
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Afrikantic
  • Da Bomb
  • Questioning
  • Vengeful
  • Loud
  • Ma'atic
  • Led Astray
  • Revolutionary
  • Uneasy
  • Black Love
  • Obibini
  • Dancing
  • Abibitumi Kasa
  • Abibifahodie
  • Hard-working
  • RBG
  • Great!
  • Precise
  • Shocked
  • Protective
  • Persistent
  • Inquisitive
  • Disciplined
  • 2 Fangaz
  • Cautious
  • Oreo
  • Eternal
  • Hoodwinked
  • Well-read
  • Troll
  • Brilliant
  • Genius
  • Pretty
  • Impressive
  • Monumental
  • Flirtatious
  • Explosive
  • Cheeky
  • Cute
  • Sarcastic
  • Joyful
  • Uhuru
  • Jammin'
  • Ecstatic!
  • Peaceful
  • RBG Love
  • Outspoken
  • Womanly
  • On Point
  • B-day
  • Tropical
  • Resist
  • Partying
  • Protest
  • Persevering
  • Hot
  • Confused
  • Scholarly
  • Shocking
  • white
  • Playful
  • Kuumba
  • Queenly
  • Bright
  • Kwanzaa
  • Ujima
  • Umoja
  • Stranded
  • Loving
  • Violent
  • Nguzo Saba
  • Timeless
  • Beautiful
  • Joking
  • Full of BS
  • Outraged
  • Sassy
  • Bamboozled
  • Afrikan
  • Defensive
  • Social
  • Jovial
  • Intelligent
  • Nia
  • Beautiful 2
  • Appreciative
  • Warrior
  • Nerdy
  • Relaxed
  • Surprised
  • Jagunjagun
  • Reborn
  • Unsure
  • Lonely
  • Mad
  • Nubian
  • Humorous
  • Flirtatious 2
  • On Point 2
  • On Lock
  • 5 Stars
  • Amandla
  • Committed
  • Historical
  • Feminine
  • Cleansing
  • Asafo
  • Celebrative
  • Fighter
  • Kidding
  • Handsome
  • Funny
  • Optimistic
  • Furious
  • Paranoid
  • Khepera
  • Outta Here
  • Oppressed
  • Miseducated
  • Rebel
  • Strong
  • Gossipy
  • Dangerous
  • On fire
  • Serious
  • Divine
  • Queenly 2
  • Sleepy
  • Imani
  • Ujamaa
  • Exotic
  • Celebrative 2
  • Courageous
  • Kujichagulia
  • Confident
  • Informative
  • Visionary
  • Courageous 2
  • Helpful
  • + Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promo Lecture: Lack of Scientific ethos in Pan-Africanism and the absolute necessity for acquiring it. by Chinweizu: 04-23-2017

abibifahodie Kuo (Moderator) Live Chat
      I am too lazy to set my status.

I am:
      Dedicated

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 127
      Overall activity: 99.7%
      Mentioned
      74 Post(s)
      Tagged
      6 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      1 year registeredTagger First ClassSocial10000 Experience Points
      Awards:
      Most Popular

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Promo Lecture: Lack of Scientific ethos in Pan-Africanism and the absolute necessity for acquiring it. by Chinweizu

Quote Originally Posted by Obadele Kambon View Post
      "IF YOU WANT BLACK LIVES TO MATTER IN THE WORLD, TAKE THIS COURSE"
      Question 1: What aspects of Pan Africanism has the course helped you to understand better?

AK: This course has helped me understand what Pan Africanism is, the purpose and what problems did Pan Africanism set out to solve. And what were the successes and failures of the movement.
      AJ: The course has helped me understand the specific history of PA and the differing motivations and political leanings of its promoters, particularly Nkrumah, Padmore, & Dubois. It has also helped me understand the difference between Continental PA and Garveyite PA more clearly.
      FD: The course has helped me better understand details surrounding the founding of 20th Century Pan-Africanism and mid-century diplomatic relations between leading African politicians
      FNJ: The history of Pan-Africanism; the mistakes that were made and why we are, where we are. I now know that the actual goals and founding principles of Pan-Africanism developed in 1900 were sound.

Question 2: On what issues have you found it particularly enlightening?
      AK: Not being precise in the language used and not having a scientific and military mindset. Not knowing your enemy.
      FD: The founding of 20th Century Pan-Africanism and mid-century diplomatic relations between leading African politicians.
      FNJ: The need to re-define who we are (Neshni). Learning about the real Nkrumah and "Continentalism".The need to have a much more levelheaded and critical view of African "heroes" like Lumumba, Sankara and black "leaders" in general

Question 3: If Black persons want Black lives to matter in the world would this course help point them to what is to be done?
      AK: Yes
      AJ: Yes
      FD: Yes, especially for beginners and young adults
      FNJ: Yes. It's a good start.

Question 4: What are you taking away from this course?
      AK: I need to study history not for history sake but to learn from our history. Learn what we did successfully and see if it can be used today. Also learn from and correct our mistakes. Study our scholars leadership past and present. Broaden my studies into technology and warfare. Learn as much as I can about everything I can. Be fluid, be willing to change with the times. Dont hold onto ideas that are no longer useful. Develop my time management skills.
      AJ: The idea and necessity for a new and revitalized direction for 21st PA. This sort of PA should be based in Garvey's recommendations for achieving real and legitimate political-economic power and prestige, as opposed to the symbolic.
      FD: In part, that Pan-Africanism was fatally flawed from its founding by the presence of integrationists and their tendencies to expedience, cowardice, diversion, and avoidance.
      FNJ: I have a much clearer understanding of what black/Neshni people need to do going forward. The absolute critical need for industrialization.That Garvey had it right . A clearer understanding of what and who to study to so that I can better educate and inform our people.

Question 5: How strongly would you recommend this course?
      AK: I would strongly recommend this course. This course has helped me to begin to think more critically.
      AJ: Somewhat strongly.
      FD: Very strongly, especially for political neophytes and also for genuine pro-Africanists for the opportunity to study and interact with Dr. Chinweizu.
      FNJ: I will strongly recommend it to my like-minded friends and colleagues. I'm excited that there will be additional courses and am looking forward to participating.

Question 6: Any final thoughts about the course?
      FNJ: Loved it.

History of Pan-Africanism 101
      Course Description & Syllabus
      This course is for those Black people who want the Black African people to survive, in security and prosperity, with self-respect and the respect of the world, just like the White or Yellow peoples of this earth. That is to say, black people who want to help create a world in which Black lives matter and in which Black people are respected everywhere on earth; and who therefore are determined to help see to it that the Black race terminates the legacy of the Trans-Atlantic Slavery System, TASS.
      This History of Pan-Africanism Course is the first in a multi-sequence course based mostly on the forthcoming 8-volume book Pan-Africanism Revisited: A Neshni-centric and critical History by Chinweizu. The course, like the book, is an Inquiry into why Pan-Africanism failed in the 20th c. and into how to make it succeed in the 21st c. It is an investigative history as well as an applied history course. It isnt just going to tell the story of Pan-Africanism. It will do so in a way that reveals insights and lessons to be applied in solving present problems so as to result in liberation for the Black race.
      There is a crying need to study the lessons of the Pan-Africanism struggle since 1900, develop its good points and discard its mistakes. This is, therefore, a stock taking course to find out where Pan-Africanism has arrived at the beginning of the 21st century; and what remains to be done for it to accomplish its historical mission.
      The thesis of the course, and of the book it is based on, is that we have had Pan-Africanism since the 1440s when the TASS began. And that in the 20th century Pan-Africanism failed and has landed us in the dead end of the AU and the 8th PAC. The question is: Why? Also, what could have been done to prevent failure? And what is to be done to achieve success from now going forward? These are the issues the course is designed to cast light on. Because if we dont understand why it failed, we cant see how to get it to succeed.
      This introductory course, History of Pan-Africanism 101, will cast light on the following specific issues:
      1. When and how Pan-Africanism began;
      2. The tasks that the Pan-Africanism Movement set for itself in 1900;
      3. The paramount but still unaddressed task of the Pan-Africanism Movement;
      4. Why we need to Afrocentrically rectify the terminology we use in Pan-Africanism;
      5. Why Pan-Africanism failed in the 20th century by accomplishing only 21% of the tasks it assigned itself in 1900;
      6. How junk ideas, lack of scientific ethos, lack of stock taking, and lack of warrior ethos, contributed to Pan-Africanisms failure in the 20th century;
      7. The many brands, at least 9, of Pan-Africanism and how to distinguish the genuine from the counterfeit among them;
      8. Why a new Pan-Africanism is absolutely necessary now and what its characteristics should be: its beneficiary constituency, legitimate participants, projects, and ideology.
      =================
      Course Title: History of Pan-Africanism 101
      Weekly Themes:
      Week 1: Overview--Pan-Africanism since the 1440s: the main phases and tendencies;
      (Study material: Pan-Africanism Revisited--Prologue; Afrocentric or Neshnicentric; Nomenclature issues; Tony Martin, Proto Pan-Africanism, 1440s-1900)
      Week 2: Did 20th c. Pan-Africanism succeed or fail? Nomenclature issues; Counterfeit brands and illegitimate issues.
      (Study material: Pan-Africanism Revisited--Prologue; African High Command; Nomenclature issues 2; Tony Martin, Proto Pan-Africanism, 1440s-1900; Amy Jacques Garveys 1963 Report; Du Bois, THE PAN-AFRICAN MOVEMENT; Chinweizu, Garveyism and PACMComparative impacts; Garveys Report Card, 1917-1937)
      Week 3: Why did it Fail? Key factors: (a) Lack of Scientific Ethos (b) Lack of stocktaking, and (c) Lack of Warrior Ethos
      Since 1937, when Garvey issued his report card on what the UNIA achieved from 1917 to 1937, no stock taking has been done in Pan-Africanism. No stocktaking has been reported done at any of the Pan-African Congresses relating the current situation to the aims and projects of the founder conference of 1900, discussing how much had been achieved, how much was still outstanding, and whether or not they were still on course etc. Consequently, Pan-Africanists are unaware of their great failure, having accomplished only 21% of the projects on the agenda set by the 1900 Conference.
      (Study material: Afrocentric or Neshnicentric; Pan-Africanism Revisited--Prologue; African High Command; Lack of Scientific Ethos; Nomenclature issues 2; Tony Martin, Proto Pan-Africanism, 1440s-1900; Amy Jacques Garveys 1963 Report; Du Bois, THE PAN-AFRICAN MOVEMENT; Chinweizu, Garveyism and PACMComparative impacts; Garveys Report Card, 1917-1937)
      Week 4: Key Factors:
      Lack of warrior ethos.
      Junk ideas: The name African
      The name African was adopted in ignorance of Africas relevant geography.
      The use, in 1900, of the term African in the name Pan-Africanism was an innocent error that later inadvertently opened a loophole for Continentalism.
      The CIAS/OAU definition of African
      (Study material: Lack of Warrior Ethos; The CIAS/OAU definition of African)
      Week 5: More junk ideas:
      Balkanizationa pseudo problem;
      (Study materials: Balkanization)
      Weeks 6: More junk ideas:
      Continentalism: CUGN as a recipe for the genocide of the Black race
      (a) CUGN was as a mission impossible
      (Study material: CUGN 1; The Ghana-Guinea Unification Proclamation; Comparative unification studies: (a) The case of the EUthe 3 millennia preparatory background; Comparative unification studies: (b) The case of the USAWestward expansion from the 13 contiguous British colonies on the east coast;Comparative unification studies: (c) The case of AfricaNo historical preparation whatever.")
      Week 7: Even more junk ideas:
      CUGN as a recipe for the genocide of the Black race
      (b) CUGN, a dangerous pseudo solution for Balkanization
      (c) CUGN, its irrelevance for liberating Africa from neo-colonialism and industrializing it.
      (d) CUGN, its mortal dangers for Black Africa.
      (e) Nkrumahs private reasons for Continentalism
      (Study materials: Is Continental Union Government necessary for the total liberation of Black Africa?; CUGN 2--Nkrumahs private reasons for Continentalism)

Week 8: The way to succeed in 21st c.: Make two key changes
      Change the project from African Unity to Black Power/Abibitumi;
      Also, change nomenclature: from African to Neshni
      These two changes will morph African Unity Pan-Africanism into
      Black Power/Abibitumi Pan- Neshnism
      (Study material: The Essential Garvey; Afrocentric or Neshnicentric)
      ==========================
      Course Duration: 8 weeks ; 120 mins per class session
      Study materials extra: 20 texts @ $5 each= $100
      Date for Start of Course: Sunday, 21 May, 2017
      Course Cost: $295 including course texts
      If you are in Ghana or Nigeria, payment in Cedis or Niara can be arranged. Just let us know when you are ready.
      Course Materials-each by Chinweizu
      (20 texts)
      1 Pan-Africanism RevisitedPrologue
      2 Afrocentric or Neshnicentric
      3 Afrocentric Rectification of terms 5
      4 Political Biology of Racism
      5 Niggerism and the Psychopathologies of the Race War
      6 African High Command
      7 Balkanization
      8 CUGN 1
      9. Is Continental Union Government necessary for the total liberation of Africa?
      10. The Essential Garvey
      11. Chinweizu, AIDSbombing of Black Africawith 2015 update
      [A paper read at the Black Heritage Summit, Lagos, 06Dec06, at the
      Nigerian Institute of International Affairs, NIIA]
      12. Chinweizu, Garveyism and PACMComparative impacts
      13. Chinweizu, Counterfeit brands and Illegitimate issues
      14. Chinweizu, Lack of Scientific ethos in Pan-Africanism and the absolute
      necessity for acquiring it.
      15. Chinweizu, Lack of warrior ethos (2) or strategic sense in Pan-
      Africanism and the absolute necessity for it.
      16. Chinweizu, Nomenclature issues 2
      17. Chinweizu, The Ghana-Guinea Unification Proclamation;
      18. Chinweizu, Comparative unification studies: (a) The case of the EUthe 3 millennia preparatory background.
      19. Chinweizu, Comparative unification studies: (b) the case of the USAgradual expansion of a founding nucleus of 13 colonies on the East coast
      20. Chinweizu, Comparative unification studies: (c) The case of AfricaNo historical preparation whatever.
      ----------------
      Free supplementary materials:
      Amy Jacques Garveys 1963 Report
      Du Bois, THE PAN-AFRICAN MOVEMENT
      Garveys Report Card, 1917-1937
      Tony Martin, Proto Pan-Africanism, 1440s-1900
      Julius Nyerere, Reflections on 40 years of Independence
      Cheikh Anta Diop, Ethnicity and National Consciousness [in GAT pp. 271-278.]

New course?

------------------------------------------
      Power is the ability to define reality and to have other people respond to your definition as if it were their own. - Dr. Wade Nobles
      Power is the ability to define reality and to have other people respond to your definition as if it were their own. - Dr. Wade Nobles

Abibikasa Wura Live Chat
      Ɔbra yɛ ko

I am:
      Abibitumi Kasa

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Blog Entries
      Mentioned
      156 Post(s)
      Tagged
      32 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures

Default Re: Promo Lecture: Lack of Scientific ethos in Pan-Africanism and the absolute necessity for acquiring it. by Chinweizu

Quote Originally Posted by kevlew View Post
      New course?

Yes, kindly help promote it.

Sent from my Uhuru Note using Tapatalk
      "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters."
      -Jacob Carruthers, "Mdw Ntr"

Ma ku Mbngi, ka matmbulawanga za ko.
      "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its' political matters or to educate its' members"
      - Kikongo proverb

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD
      Email: [email protected]
      Mob: +233 (0)249195150
      Tel: +233 (0)240872928
      Paypal: www.paypal.me/akali
      Abibifahodie Family of Websites:

I am:
      Dedicated

Mentioned
      74 Post(s)
      Tagged
      6 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      Awards:
      Most Popular

Yes, kindly help promote it.

Sent from my Uhuru Note using Tapatalk
      Yoo mate

I am:
      Dedicated

Mentioned
      74 Post(s)
      Tagged
      6 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      Awards:
      Most Popular

Do you have this in word or a PDF file?

Abibikasa Wura Live Chat
      Ɔbra yɛ ko

I am:
      Abibitumi Kasa

Blog Entries
      Mentioned
      156 Post(s)
      Tagged
      32 Thread(s)
      Achievements:

No, but I can copy and paste it into a document later today when I get home.

Sent from my Uhuru Note using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
      "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters."

"The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its' political matters or to educate its' members"
      - Kikongo proverb

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD

I am:
      Dedicated

Mentioned
      74 Post(s)
      Tagged
      6 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      Awards:
      Most Popular

No, but I can copy and paste it into a document later today when I get home.

No sweat I can do that later as well. Just was being lazy.

Abibikasa Wura Live Chat
      Ɔbra yɛ ko

I am:
      Abibitumi Kasa

Blog Entries
      Mentioned
      156 Post(s)
      Tagged
      32 Thread(s)
      Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by kevlew View Post
      No sweat I can do that later as well. Just was being lazy.

Didn't know you had a lazy bone in your body.

- Kikongo proverb

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD

I am:
      Dedicated

Mentioned
      74 Post(s)
      Tagged
      6 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      Awards:
      Most Popular

Didn't know you had a lazy bone in your body.

every once in a while

Awake and aware

I am:
      Awesome

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 447
      Overall activity: 56.0%
      Mentioned
      19 Post(s)
      Tagged
      10 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      VeteranTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsSocial

If you are running short I got plenty you can have.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information