Donate Now Please do not take [aK] for granted! Contribute NOW! No paypal? Click here! Goal amount for today: 100 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Crowdfunding support for Abibitumi Kasa!

User Tag List

• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Kemetic
  • Depressed
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Dedicated
  • Peace Out
  • Curious
  • Sankofa
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Afrikantic
  • Da Bomb
  • Questioning
  • Vengeful
  • Loud
  • Ma'atic
  • Led Astray
  • Revolutionary
  • Uneasy
  • Black Love
  • Obibini
  • Dancing
  • Abibitumi Kasa
  • Abibifahodie
  • Hard-working
  • RBG
  • Great!
  • Precise
  • Shocked
  • Protective
  • Persistent
  • Inquisitive
  • Disciplined
  • 2 Fangaz
  • Cautious
  • Oreo
  • Eternal
  • Hoodwinked
  • Well-read
  • Troll
  • Brilliant
  • Genius
  • Pretty
  • Impressive
  • Monumental
  • Flirtatious
  • Explosive
  • Cheeky
  • Cute
  • Sarcastic
  • Joyful
  • Uhuru
  • Jammin'
  • Ecstatic!
  • Peaceful
  • RBG Love
  • Outspoken
  • Womanly
  • On Point
  • B-day
  • Tropical
  • Resist
  • Partying
  • Protest
  • Persevering
  • Hot
  • Confused
  • Scholarly
  • Shocking
  • white
  • Playful
  • Kuumba
  • Queenly
  • Bright
  • Kwanzaa
  • Ujima
  • Umoja
  • Stranded
  • Loving
  • Violent
  • Nguzo Saba
  • Timeless
  • Beautiful
  • Joking
  • Full of BS
  • Outraged
  • Sassy
  • Bamboozled
  • Afrikan
  • Defensive
  • Social
  • Jovial
  • Intelligent
  • Nia
  • Beautiful 2
  • Appreciative
  • Warrior
  • Nerdy
  • Relaxed
  • Surprised
  • Jagunjagun
  • Reborn
  • Unsure
  • Lonely
  • Mad
  • Nubian
  • Humorous
  • Flirtatious 2
  • On Point 2
  • On Lock
  • 5 Stars
  • Amandla
  • Committed
  • Historical
  • Feminine
  • Cleansing
  • Asafo
  • Celebrative
  • Fighter
  • Kidding
  • Handsome
  • Funny
  • Optimistic
  • Furious
  • Paranoid
  • Khepera
  • Outta Here
  • Oppressed
  • Miseducated
  • Rebel
  • Strong
  • Gossipy
  • Dangerous
  • On fire
  • Serious
  • Divine
  • Queenly 2
  • Sleepy
  • Imani
  • Ujamaa
  • Exotic
  • Celebrative 2
  • Courageous
  • Kujichagulia
  • Confident
  • Informative
  • Visionary
  • Courageous 2
  • Helpful
  • + Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Blacks are not wealthy.

Fekuni (Member) Live Chat
      I am too lazy to set my status.

I am:
      too lazy to select my mood...

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 96
      Overall activity: 74.0%
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Why Blacks are not wealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
      It concerns me that we think economics is the "solution" to our problems and that engaging in "euro" paradigms (e.g.,lobbying) will alter the course for our people. I am in agreement that we must alter the destructive path that we find our people on as a result of our engagement with the destroyers over these nearly 2000 yrs - the most destructive being the past 500+ years. No, we did not have a universal "religion" but had instead a universal way-of-life based on "nature" and natural order that maintained our people throughout the continent of Africa and beyond. Paying our destroyers to listen to us cannot be a solution (e.g., lobbyists). Those groups mentioned are not thriving because they pay. The payment supports a particular agenda at a particular time. They will be forced to dance the dance of their oppressors save the NRA since they are the same people and have the same agenda. We talk about what "we" need to be doing. Nothing surpasses unity of mind, body and spirit based on historic, traditional practices embedded in the laws of nature. Abundance is ours to have once we learn about, reclaim and realign ourselves. But who wants to see our people in our current state of mind and behavior reap anything that will be wasted or given back to our oppressors. N,o economics is not "the" solution though it has a role. We don't need another "god" like we have made the government, money or anything else. We need the power of our people as a whole people. Any activity that ensures that process "is" the solution. All else will follow.
      Exactly!!! I agree with you a %✔️

KNOWing is better than beLIEving.

I am:

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 17
      Overall activity: 13.0%
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Obibini View Post
      We dealt with each other very well in Kemet. And despite Ancient tribal conflicts in other parts of Afrika which were further taken advantage of by colonialists, and used to manipulate, deceive, and conquer most of Afrika, know that Afrikans at that time were not thinking about Afrikan Unity.
      And this is something Eurasians also were not realizing at first, when they were waring against each other, even worst than the Afrikans were. But when they decided on Unification, they agreed to put aside their differences, and unite to further their mutual desires, interests and benefits! (Global Domination). And after they did that, that's when they set their eyes on dominating everyone else who is not one of them,. And that's how they became powerful as they are now.
      Regarding religious doctrines, Afrikans don't need them. Our knowledge of Self is science, not doctrine. And Afrikans don't need it as a way to unify. Religion is very divisive. Cause it's based on belief, not facts, logic, or reason.
      And I'm not saying Knowledge Of Self will automatically erase misunderstandings and disagreements. But with knowledge of Self, non violent will be the automatic method for solving conflicts. You should know that there were Afrikan Empires. And that shows that Afrikan people of different tribes and languages had to set aside their differences to come together to form Empires.
      It can be done, IF we are not still mentally colonized by a foreign educational and religious psychological viruses that programs us to believe that we Afrikans cannot unite and take care of our own affairs!
      There are lots of Rich Afrikan people in the diaspora, and on the continent. But we still suffer, cause without knowledge of Self, we will still fall into the trap of borrowing money, allowing foreigners easy access to our rich natural resources, buying products that enrich others, instead of the ones that help advance our Abibifahodie! Notice the rich black Athletics and Musicians in America. Notice how they spend their money! Imagine if they had knowledge of Self like Dr.Obadele Kambon does. JUST IMAGINE what they would accomplish with that type of money, power, and YES, KNOWLEDGE OF SELF!! Just imagine!!
      Now watch THIS!! Let "Stan the white man" tell you how others profit off our lack of knowledge of self!

Europeans didn't agree to put their differences aside and unify. That's not how it went at all. The Catholic Roman Empire conquered European tribes by force murdering thousands and using fear/torture to keep the rest in line. This is especially the case for Northern Europeans and Vikings which put up the largest amount of resistance against European Catholics before being subdued. The same thing goes for the pre Islamic Middle East before Muhammad used the same tactics to conquer and subdue warring tribes while assimilating aspects of their culture into the Islamic religion as Christianity did with many pagan European religions it conquered. No different for china under emperor Xi when Confucianism spread during the period of warring dynasties which spanned over several centuries. Africa is the only exception where a religion wasn't spread by force by a powerful religious leader. Europeans had the inquisitions, reconquista, crusades, the reformation, the counter reformation in which hundreds of thousands of Europeans were brutally tortured and murdered long after that and then the world wars AFTER that. Europeans never truly "United" until after the Second World War with the establishment of the European Union and now that is disintegrating due to internal conflict. Many scientific advancements were made by Muslims including the first written observation of "darwinism" which was made by a Muslim scientist/philosopher. Religion and science are not mutually exclusive. Religion is simply a set of shared cultural values, philosophies, rituals and practices and Africa has hundreds of religions all with different values. Zulu religion was very different from Yoruba religion as their culture was very different (Zulu, more warlike, Yoruba, more spiritual/philosophical). This is the reason the idea of Africans agreeing on everything and "Unity" in at fashion is mostly wishful thinking, the ensuing civil war between African Americans and Liberians is a perfect example which is still going on today (their cultural values were incompatible with each other). Kingdoms such as Mali, the Askumite kingdom and others were mostly in close proximity to each other and didn't cover as much square mileage as they could have because the surrounding peoples mostly shared similar cultures and were unified by the demand for exotic products that were supplied by trade (which is another historical factor in bridging gaps between people, business/trade agreements). Most African muscisians and athletes are entertainers which are owned by franchises and corporations such as time warner, they actually don't own that wealth themselves and they can only keep it as long as they "Only say what's acceptable for the mainstream media", they're not self owned. This is why it's important for black people to become more interested in becoming CEOs of companies as opposed to entertainers. CEOs are self owned and don't answer to anyone.

Sent from my iPad using Abibitumi Kasa

I am:

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 17
      Overall activity: 13.0%
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
      It concerns me that we think economics is the "solution" to our problems and that engaging in "euro" paradigms (e.g.,lobbying) will alter the course for our people. I am in agreement that we must alter the destructive path that we find our people on as a result of our engagement with the destroyers over these nearly 2000 yrs - the most destructive being the past 500+ years. No, we did not have a universal "religion" but had instead a universal way-of-life based on "nature" and natural order that maintained our people throughout the continent of Africa and beyond. Paying our destroyers to listen to us cannot be a solution (e.g., lobbyists). Those groups mentioned are not thriving because they pay. The payment supports a particular agenda at a particular time. They will be forced to dance the dance of their oppressors save the NRA since they are the same people and have the same agenda. We talk about what "we" need to be doing. Nothing surpasses unity of mind, body and spirit based on historic, traditional practices embedded in the laws of nature. Abundance is ours to have once we learn about, reclaim and realign ourselves. But who wants to see our people in our current state of mind and behavior reap anything that will be wasted or given back to our oppressors. N,o economics is not "the" solution though it has a role. We don't need another "god" like we have made the government, money or anything else. We need the power of our people as a whole people. Any activity that ensures that process "is" the solution. All else will follow.
      Economics and trade have been going on since after mass agriculture was discovered and many races practiced it, ESPECIALLY Arabs (which mastered trade and economic long before Europeans ever knew what that was). How is that a "European" paradigm? Please enlighten me on that aspect of history. It wasn't a universal way of life, some people were simply still Hunter gathering while others in less abundant areas learned how to cultivate land in mass. If vegetation is already plentiful, there is of course no need for collectivized agriculture but not all places in Africa were extremely abundant in vegetation (north and east Africa especially) which also happens to be where the largest civilizations developed due to the fact that all civilizations are based on collectivized agriculture. But that's another story. Read guns germs and steel to learn why the Middle East and Southern Europe were able to expand their civilizations faster due to the lack of resources and the more imperative need for large scale collectivized agriculture. If you want to go back to the universal laws of nature, you unfortunately won't find it in Africa as most African countries are industrializing, creating political parties, special interest groups and yes lobbies. I say this as my dad is from Uganda and makes six figures. He's investing in building schools back in Uganda so they can contribute to the Information Technology industry growing in Uganda. He also heavily believes African Americans aren't taking advantage of their economic opportunities to invest in Africa and help it compete with other emerging economies. The times of hunter gathering are long over, the world as a collective organism is growing up and many old ways are being left behind.

I am:

Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Default Why Blacks are not wealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohNimrod View Post
      Europeans didn't agree to put their differences aside and unify. That's not how it went at all. The Catholic Roman Empire conquered European tribes by force murdering thousands and using fear/torture to keep the rest in line. This is especially the case for Northern Europeans and Vikings which put up the largest amount of resistance against European Catholics before being subdued. The same thing goes for the pre Islamic Middle East before Muhammad used the same tactics to conquer and subdue warring tribes while assimilating aspects of their culture into the Islamic religion as Christianity did with many pagan European religions it conquered. No different for china under emperor Xi when Confucianism spread during the period of warring dynasties which spanned over several centuries. Africa is the only exception where a religion wasn't spread by force by a powerful religious leader. Europeans had the inquisitions, reconquista, crusades, the reformation, the counter reformation in which hundreds of thousands of Europeans were brutally tortured and murdered long after that and then the world wars AFTER that. Europeans never truly "United" until after the Second World War with the establishment of the European Union and now that is disintegrating due to internal conflict. Many scientific advancements were made by Muslims including the first written observation of "darwinism" which was made by a Muslim scientist/philosopher. Religion and science are not mutually exclusive. Religion is simply a set of shared cultural values, philosophies, rituals and practices and Africa has hundreds of religions all with different values. Zulu religion was very different from Yoruba religion as their culture was very different (Zulu, more warlike, Yoruba, more spiritual/philosophical). This is the reason the idea of Africans agreeing on everything and "Unity" in at fashion is mostly wishful thinking, the ensuing civil war between African Americans and Liberians is a perfect example which is still going on today (their cultural values were incompatible with each other). Kingdoms such as Mali, the Askumite kingdom and others were mostly in close proximity to each other and didn't cover as much square mileage as they could have because the surrounding peoples mostly shared similar cultures and were unified by the demand for exotic products that were supplied by trade (

You just made my point even easier for me with this. And I quote: "Most African muscisians and athletes are entertainers which are owned by franchises and corporations such as time warner, they actually don't own that wealth themselves and they can only keep it as long as they "Only say what's acceptable for the mainstream media", they're not self owned. This is why it's important for black people to become more interested in becoming CEOs of companies as opposed to entertainers. CEOs are self owned and don't answer to anyone".
      Cause that's my point! But I also said these Rich Athletes and Entertainers must have Knowledge Of Self. Cause that will help guide them towards having Pan Afrikan mindset to invest in Afrika to help develop their Motherland! With that investment in Afrika, they'll have more freedom to say and do what they need to do without the fear of loosing anything. They can invest in Afrikan centered schools to help develop the minds of the Afrikan children with confidence in who they are, instead of the colonial curriculum driven education that's poisoning their mind to become their own nemesis by teaching them less of about themselves, but more about those who colonized and oppressed them. That's not intelligent. Look at the state of Education All people of Afrikan descent are subjected to. It's dominated by information about their former colonizers, and much less about Afrikans. Hence the result.
      Remember, As the mind, so the body!
      As the thought, so the reality!
      As the belief, so the behavior!
      Why? Cause as above, so below!

Last edited by Obibini; 05-17-2017 at 04:04 AM.

Odimafoɔ (Contributor) Live Chat
      Mewɔ redwene

I am:

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      Mentioned
      12 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohNimrod View Post
      Why would it "Stop at economics" as the Jewish man said, the only thing black people understand is consumption and blaming other people instead of analyzing their own problems and fixing them. NONE of the protesting, marching and fist pumping is gonna work EVER until you get the ECONOMIC aspect down. Every group in America Latino, white, etc understands this except black people. Protesting and shouting on social media is nothing more than begging and the powers that be have no reason at all to quake to your demands. You need black lobbies, think tanks and special interest groups like the Latino La Raza, the Arab CAIR or the white NRA, Heritage Foundation. Those organizations cost DOLLARS, millions of dollars to be exact. Only through those types of organizations can you afford a political voice and political leverage, not by marching in he streets. Everything starts with economics.

Mekyea wo @PharaohNimrod,

I do not 100% agree that the jewish man is correct. It would stop at economics if we let the solution end there. I compare stopping at economics to having a hard problem to solve, then getting tired after finally completing steps 1 and 2 but forgetting that you never solved the problem. The statement just means that economics is only one of the steps in the process to the solution I have in mind and others share similar to POWERnomics (economics, politics, courts/police, media, education). Please keep up your hard work and share with us.

Please also share with us some of the tactics your family uses to invest in Afrika. I have learned about Afrikan stock exchanges, but otherwise I am ignorant. Please, I ask again for you to share your knowledge here so that I can invest before I return home.

Medase,
      kwaku

BestVeganChef Live Chat
      is happy for Kwame and Kala

I am:
      Black Love

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 298
      Overall activity: 51.0%
      Mentioned
      56 Post(s)
      Tagged
      31 Thread(s)
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class

Thank you for posting this!
      Quote Originally Posted by kwaku omowale View Post
      Mekyea wo @PharaohNimrod,

I do not 100% agree that the jewish man is correct. It would stop at economics if we let the solution end there. I compare stopping at economics to having a hard problem to solve, then getting tired after finally completing steps 1 and 2 but forgetting that you never solved the problem. The statement just means that economics is only one of the steps in the process to the solution I have in mind and others share similar to POWERnomics (economics, politics, courts/police, media, education). Please keep up your hard work and share with us.

Please also share with us some of the tactics your family uses to invest in Afrika. I have learned about Afrikan stock exchanges, but otherwise I am ignorant. Please, I ask again for you to share your knowledge here so that I can invest before I return home.

Medase,
      kwaku

Sent from my SM-J700T using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app
      nataki

I am:

Mentioned
      2 Post(s)