By the end of the course YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
1. Greet in various contexts and respond to the greetings of others
2. Express likes and dislikes and ask likes and dislikes of others
3. Express what you are doing and what you do and find out what others do and are doing
4. Give your name and ask that of others
5. Mention where you’re from and where you live and find out the same info from others
6. Give (or withhold) your real age and find out the age of others
7. Learn a whole host of common phrases and expressions dealing with how to say you’re hungry, thirsty, need to use the restroom, etc. AND MORE!!!
What: (8 class) sessions of Conversational Twi at-your-own pace.
Who: All Afrikan people who are serious about being Afrikan
Why: Repatriation, Visit, Interacting with Family, Returning to Your Afrikan Roots and more.